The pale haired teen scoffed," ...Asshole..." You laughed lightly, slowly standing with Zero's help. He smirked a little at this, gazing at you for a moment, thinking.

Feeling his eyes on you, you cleared your throat, pulling your hand from his. "Could you...lead me back to the dojo?"

"Hm...? Ah... Of course."

You changed from the shirt and shorts you were using for the training you had done—borrowed from the dojo—and again with Zero's help, left them in the laundry area. You were now in a simple pair of dark gray jeans and a same shaded long sleeved green shirt, you slipped on your high tops for blitzball and waited outside with your duffel bag that had the uniform, slung across your torso, on the entrance steps of the dojo.

The atmosphere that lingered in the air was cold, and despite the fact that you smelled the light scent of rain in the air, the ground was dry, yet somehow, held a breeze cooler than it should have been. You shivered when it blew, and consequently sneezed from the small dust particles that also flew up.

"Are you cold?"

Immediately you stood, turning towards the source, bowing," A-Auron!"

He made an amused noise, and rested a hand on your shoulder," Welcome back, [Name]."

"Thank you," you bowed to him once more, a smile curling upon your lips.

"Sensei, we're off," Ryuushin called, coming down the stairs.

"Right," the raven haired man patted your shoulder again. "Watch her carefully."

"I will—"

"If anyone is qualified to watch her I am," Zero interrupted.

"Are you kidding me? You're her fanboy as of today, and only because she beat me up!"

"I am not, and, it's nothing you didn't deserve!"

"You—"

"If you both don't stop in your arguing, I WILL take Amaya myself," Auron barked over the two.

"But he—"

"OR, I can walk myself there," you pointed out. "I DO have—"

"Amaya, don't make this complicated," Auron cut you off shortly.

"What!? I—"

"We're going to be late if we keep this up," Zero noted. "Auron-sensei, we'll see you later."

The rest of the walk to school was silent and awkward. You walked in between the two boys stiffly, feeling the tension in the air. Thankfully though, the traverse was not too long, and soon you could hear the voices of other students who had come to school for their extra-curricular activities as well, while making your way towards the pool.

Inside, the pool building was heavy with conversation of your teammates speaking about their vacation so far. Jecht was present as well, speaking on the phone, and you were guided near him, sitting on the bleachers as you waited for the meet to start. A few of the boys came over to you, and began idle conversation, starting with your current condition. You happily spoke with them, until Jecht called for everyone's attention.

"Alright, listen up everyone. We have a game on next week, Thursday."

"Yeah-ha~!" Tidus cheered. "Finally!"

"Have we not been able to go up against another team for a reason?" Weiss asked, sitting to your right.

"Not anything unexpected; it's just been hard to get back on the blitzball schedule with all the schools on winter break," Jecht answered in a tired tone. "Next week our opponents are in Bodhum, so we'll be heading out Wednesday night by airship."