11| That's A Rare View

Start from the beginning

"Mr. Fujioka.. You do know that club hours have already finished hours ago right?" Kyoya pointed out with a deadpanned expression, making me go blank. "E-Eh..? O-Oh... Uh.. Uh... Uhhhh......." I was dumbfounded with a still blank expression.

~~~ (M/N)'s Head Inside ~~~

***ALARM NOISES***

"Mayday!! Mayday!! This is not a drill! We're going to get busted for burying bodies!!" -brain cell no.#1

"What the hell are you talking about!? They're just unconscious!" -brain cell no.#2

"GUYS! FOCUS! WE NEED TO DO THIS RIGHT OR HARUHI WILL BE IN THE HANDS OF THOSE SAVAGES!" -brain cell no.#3

***ALARM NOISES***

"I hate when you yell..." -brain cell no.#4

"No kidding..." -brain cell no.#5

"Let's just run for it!" -brain cell no.#6

***ALARM NOISES***

"But Kyoya can contact his bodyguards and stop us right away!" -brain cell no.#7

"Ahh!!!! We're going to dieeeee!!!" -brain cell no.#8

***ALARM NOISES***

"Whaaa!! What should we do?! there's too much pressure and silence outside!! (M/N)'s head is going to blow up!!"-brain cell no.#9

"We have no choice.. but to press That button.."-brain cell #leader

*Gasp* -All brain cells.

***ALARM NOISES***

"No.. y-you don't mean.."-brain cell no.#10

"Yes."-brain cell #leader

"But sir—!" -brain cell no.#10

***ALARM NOISES***

"Do it." -brain cell #leader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I snapped out and came back to reality for about 5 seconds. "I AM SORRY FOR NOT COMING TO THE CLUB!!!!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SISTER AWAY FROM ME!!!" I abruptly shouted out loud.

~~~ (M/N)'s Head Inside ~~~

*Just pressed "Shout" button* -brain cell no.#9

"Phew... We're saved..." -brain cell no.#9

"Yaaayy!!" -brain cell no.#8

"Let's celebrate~!" -brain cell no.#7

"Wohoo~!" -brain cell no.#10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"..." There was an awkward silence between us, but then I just realized what I had just said and covered my mouth with eyes going wide as an open can. "Ah.. fuck.." I muttered, sweating, hoping, praying that Kyoya did not hear what I had said earlier, but unfortunately for me he did, because of my dumbass mouth.

I slowly looked up to Kyoya as I still covered my mouth.

"Y-You didn't.. didn't hear that.. right...?" I asked quietly, with pleading eyes that just says, 'PLEASE SAY YOU DIDN'T HEAR IT!!'

Kyoya Opened his mouth as he stared down at me then closed them again and showed his signatured smirk, "Do you mean, 'Ah... fuck'?" He asked and when I thought he was done he continued on, "Or the fact that you just said that your brother, 'Haruhi' is actually a 'she' and is your Sister?" He asked leaning in while still wearing his smirk.

I sweated to rapidly after hearing that. I put my hands to both my sides and slowly backed away, glancing to the side wall with a sheepishly smile. "S-Sister? Haha.. W-W-What do you mean by that.?? I-I didn't say she—! He, HE's a g-girl.." I smiled to the wall with my pupils shaking.

"Oh, is that so? Mind saying that to my face then and not to the wall?" He said. I slowly glanced at him, he was still smirking while looking quite amused. "Ah... hehe.. s-sure thing..." I said my voice shaking. I took a deep breath and rigidly turned my body to Kyoya.

"I-I-I.. m-my s-sis—! H-Haruhi i-is— n-Not— a boy— eek! I-I mean a-a-a—.. g-girl.." I stuttered, but then was cut off "Pff.." when I heard a laugh from Kyoya which made me go dumbfounded.

Did... Did he just laughed...??? I thought taking a peek at Kyoya's face. And indeed my thoughts were right, Kyoya was softly laughing as he covers his mouth with one of his hand.

"I didn't think... haha.. you'd be this obvious, Mr. Fujioka, hahaha...!" He uncovered his mouth revealing a very refreshing smile. I could feel my face heating up as I stared at the laughing male before me, it was really a rare view.

What did you think about this one fellas? haha~ Kyoya laugh! Kyoya laugh! Kyoya's laugh is refreshing for me and for everyone am I right? Hahaha. Hope you won't forget to vote this chapter as well! see you guys on the next chap!

WC: 1450

Hey everyone! This is only the beginning! After spending time on each member, y'all will have to choose and vote which member you guys want to be with! haha well that's in the future of course haha, this'll be a very long story! Hope to see you guys again! hehe~

I love you all~! mua~! 💋

~Aiko