𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

Start from the beginning

The demon looked at two surprised boys who looked as if they had seen a miracle on earth, perhaps because it is not common to see a demon that they thought was only in movies.

„I am a demon, surprise!“ Jimin said with his dark voice and the two of them stood there like two ice cubes.

„I'm also a demon, surprise!“ Rose announced right after him and they were both looking at her now. There was a moment of silence again until Jimin snapped.

„Now that we are in our true forms, lead me to him!“ He said and Rose double-checked the condition of the two boys, who were still frozen like ice.

„You two, stay here. We'll save your friend“ She announced and they both slowly nodded, still thinking about the situation they're. Not a second passed and Jimin already shared the scent of his boyfriend with Rose so she could create a portal to where Jungkook is.

Her strength was formed into the shape of the portal, of course it took some time for it to form, Jungkook's scent was not stored in her mind so Jimin had to share it.

„Why can't I feel Jungkook?“ Demon asked Rose as he was quite interested and annoyed at the same time. He could feel his scent, but in some strange way, it always brought him to a completely different location.

„Those who stole that boy probably didn't want you to find him so quickly..“ She responded and refocused on creating the portal. Jimin frowned his eyebrows and looked at the ground.

The only thing he didn't understand was how they could force him to be completely confused by Jungkook's scent. Nothing like this ever happened to him.

„Didn't you drink or eat something strange before Jungkook was kidnapped?“ Rose looked at Jimin, who was looking even more troubled now.

No. I didn't have anything like that. It doesn't matter, keep doing the portal“ He simply replied and the second demon focused on the portal that would lead them right to Jimin's soulmate.

Of course, Rose has heard a lot about Jimin, the whole underground world knows about him, rather everyone is afraid of him. There are many legends about him as he has lived for quite a long time, every parent tells their children not to approach the Park's house.

Everyone who decided to approach Jimin ended up dead, so everyone has respect for him. But everyone was confused as to why the strongest demon began to spend a lot of time on earth.

Everyone thought that Jimin was just going to have some fun and kill new people— try something new and they were partly right. But Rose knew something no one might know, she often went to the earth by herself.

Rose liked the green nature, colorful flowers and blue sky. Everything was completely more colorful, clearer and more beautiful on an unknown planet, so she spent a lot of time there.

But her attention sharpened as she sensed the powerful demon, knowing that he was preparing something on earth, or that he had found someone, his prey. She knew it was the boy, as she was also feeling the demon's scent on the boy. Why is Rose helping him when he killed a million people and other creations? She doesn't even know herself..

But she knows that still, when she looks into Jimin's eyes now, she sees fear there, fear for the boy who is human. She knows she has to help him, he would probably kill her if she didn't help him because she knew where the boy was.

Rose could not have created a portal as quickly as Jimin as he is clearly stronger than she is. He would have it done by snapping his finger.

 He would have it done by snapping his finger