𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4 🌊

Start from the beginning

"Let me go easy on you for now. Piano tiles." He said and touched the surface of the phone. After some weird sounds of clicking, a game appeared.

"So you're playing this." He continued to teach me to click on the black tiles. And never ever touch on the white ones.

It would go faster and faster as the time passed. And I would accidentally touch the white ones sometimes which led me to restart the game.

I was getting a hang of it. I asked him to play and show me how to do it and he had gladly obliged.

"Why are you so good at this?" I complained and waited for my turn. But he just wouldn't touch the white tiles.

"I don't know but to tell you this, this is just a trailer." He mumbled rather to himself while his attention was on the game.

I didn't like it. I wanted to play. I poked his wrist with my finger in hopes of him getting distracted. "Let me play."

He groaned and shook his head. "Let me play." I yelled at his ear this time but he only covered his ear with his shoulder without losing the game.

With an evil thought, I snatched the phone in the intention of continuing where he was. But the game was too fast which led to loss.

"What the f*ck!!" Yoongi snapped behind me as I smiled sheepishly at him before turning around to face him.

"I told you I wanted to play. Not my fault that you died." I explained and sat beside him. Starting the game, I smiled at myself until I thought about his words. "And what does it mean by 'what the f*ck?'? I've heard it many times from you guys." I groaned when I instantly lost the game.

Talk about my luck. Losing necklace was another thing but this game, I suck in misfortune.

"Oh I almost forgot that you're a deity. Well you wouldn't want to know." I looked at Yoongi who had a smirk on his face. Now I was more than curious.

"Tell me." I placed the phone on my lap and looked at him, waiting for his reply.

Just like that he started explaining those things to me.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Author's POV

The front door clicked open as the boy entered the house. Closing the door behind him, Jungkook slouched his way to the living room where he could hear voices.

"Yeah. That's how you say it." Jungkook heard Yoongi talking and walked to the couch where Yoongi and y/n were sitting together with Taehyung across them who was glaring at Yoongi.

"What's the matter?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who instantly looked at him in relief.

"Jungkook!! Hyung is teaching y/n those bad words." He complained and rushed beside Jungkook.

Y/n only chuckled at him and shrugged. "The Gods won't hear me. But it sounds weird. I repeat (+18 word which is not appropriate)"

Jungkook and Taehyung had their eyes wide open whereas Yoongi seemed to be proud of seeing the deity chant unholy words.

"You don't say that. It's not appropriate for deities to say those words." Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Yoongi. He was not happy that he was teaching the deity those new things.