First Date

A/N Holy schist!!!!!!! 1.1K reads!!!!!!! Thanks so much everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you all. Oh, and in the description it says he hates the gods. I forgot to include it but he put aside his feelings about them when he found out that they regretted trying to kill him. Just to clarify, and have an awesome day. Peace out.

~Percy~

        A couple hours later, I was finally ready. I didn't know what to wear and it got to the point where I had to ask Aphrodite for help. It was a total nightmare, but I finally got into a suitable outfit. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a black shirt that said, "Loading Assasination," black Converse, a thin leather jacket and a beanie. I went to Olympus to pick up Athena. When I got there, a nymph came forward and gestured for me to follow her. Confused, I did, and she brought me to the throne room. All of the Olympians were there, and as soon as I walked in, they all stared at me.

        The whole room went silent, and they were all in shock at what I was wearing, including Poseidon. Aphrodite was smirking, and Athena was smiling. I nervously walked over to her and said, "Are you ready?" She nodded and grabbed my hand. I void traveled us out of there and we ended up in Paris, on the top of the Eiffel Tower. I brought here over to our reserved table. It had candles on it and there was a man with a violin who was going to play while we ate. I pulled her seat out and when she sat, I went to the other side and sat down.

        She smiled as I gestured at the man to start playing. The song was soft and slow, and provided a very nice ambience for the night. Athena said, "This is beautiful, Percy." Before I could think, I said, "Not as beautiful as you." She blushed and smiled softly. I smiled back and was about to say something else when the food came. There was coq au vin, crêpes, crème brûlée, and chocolate mousse for dessert. It was quite the spread, which we ate slowly, as to savor all of it.

        Or at least Athena did. I didn't eat much, because I was too busy staring at her. She was extremly pretty. I tried not to make it look like I was staring whenever she looked up, but it didn't work. She would just smile and look back. This repeated over and over again for the next five minutes. The next time it happened we just stayed that way. She said, "Percy?" I said, "Yes, Athena?" She replied, "I am really enjoying myself right now." I smiled and said back, "I am too." She then got up, walked to my side, and sat on my lap.

        I smiled and kissed her. She kissed back, and we were soon making out. She stopped for a second and I got confused until she straddled me then kissed me again. I kissed her passionately and placed my hands on her hips. She placed her hand on my chest and deepened the kiss. Eventually, we were making out again. We stayed that way for the next fifteen minutes when I heard laughter. We broke apart and saw Zeus and Poseidon standing there, laughing so hard that their faces were red.

        She and I screamed at the same time, "What the Hades is wrong with you?!?!?!?!" They kept laughing until Athena jumped off of me and we both sprang towards them. They paled and started running. We chased them all the way to Olympus. They tried to ditch us but we kept with them. Obviously they didn't think of splitting up so we kept on their tail. We chased them into the throne room.

~Zeus~

        Athena and Percy chased Poseidon and I into the throne room. When we burst in, all the other gods looked confused. Then they saw who was chasing us, and how mad they were. Athena came after me and Percy went after Poseidon. My master bolt was in Athena's hands and she said, "I will castrate you with your own master bolt if you EVER embarrass me like that again!!!!!!!!" I nodded nervously and she backed down. I looked to see what was happening to Poseidon.

~Percy~

        I heard Athena's threat and I would have smiled if I wasn't so mad. My dad backed up to his throne and I followed him. I smiled evilly and he gulped nervously. I then grabbed his trident, smacked him over the head with it, and said, "Don't do that again." He nodded and I gave him back his weapon. I walked over to Athena and said, "Sorry these idiots ruined our date." She kissed me and said, "Its okay. I had a lot of fun."

        I smiled and said, "So did I. We need to do it again sometime. Without the interruption from our parents." She nodded and said, "Come with me to my palace: I want to show you something." I said okay and followed her. When we got there, I asked, "What did you want to show me?" She said, "Nothing. I just wanted to take you to a place where we can make out in peace." She then pulled me into a kiss which turned into another make out session. It was perfect.

A/N Sorry for the late update. School has been kicking my butt. I'm so tired. The only reason I am up now is so I can get this to you guys. Thanks!!