Back at Camp....

A/N This chapter is dedicated to JhoiPeter for being the first to comment. Thanks a bunch!!!! Also, I will try to update as much as I can, but my tablet is malfuctioning a bit, and this is my mother's laptop, so my time is limited. If you like the story, can you please vote. If not, comment why, please. Thanks!! :^)

~Delta~

        I walked past the borders, but as I did, a claxon went off. I frowned. That was new. All of a sudden, armed campers were rushing to me. I smirked and pulled out my swords. This is gonna be fun. Ten campers advanced on me in a phalanx formation. I lunged toward them and started slapping them around. To their credit, they kept coming. Eventually, more and more campers came out to help the original ten. Soon, I was fghting about two hundred demigods.

        Several of them were using their powers, but they didn't affect me. I kept this up for about thirty minutes before I got bored and decided to end it. My speed increased and I knocked them all out in about two minutes. As soon as I was done, I noticed Chiron and the rest of the Seven standing there. Apparently they had been made immortal. Great. Anyway, they were all staring at me in shock, because I took down two hundred of their campers in two minutes.

        I laughed, walked up to Chiron, and said, "Hello, Chiron, son of Kronos. I am Delta Void, assassin of Nyx. I have been sent to aid you in the coming war. You might want to close your mouths, you'll catch flies." They all snapped their mouths shut, and Chiron said, "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, Lord Delta. Might I ask, how did you take out my campers with such ease?" I responded, "I have been increasing my already considerable powers for the past ten thousand years. I can kill all of the gods with ease. Not even Nyx can stop me."

        Chiron paled and said, "Oh. Um, well, if you are that powerful, then I guess we will be grateful for your help." I replied, "Is it all right if I train your campers? They are going to need to be stronger if they are to be effective in the coming war." Chiron nodded and I asked, "Are these the seven from the Great Prophecy?" Jason responded, "We are whats left. Percy Jackson disappeared after the gods tried to kill him ten thousand years ago. It was a great loss, and the gods regret it."

        Its a good thing I was wearing a hood and a mask, because I was shocked. The gods regretted trying to kill me? Maybe I should reveal myself and see if this is true. I quickly made a decision. I said, "Chiron, do you have any place we can talk in private? I need to tell you seven something." Looking confused, Chiron led us to the attic of the Big House. When the door was shut, I turned to them, knowing they would want an explanation.

        I said, "When I told you my name, I was only telling you part of the truth. My name is Delta Void, but you once knew me as another name. I was Perseus Jackson." And with that, I dropped my hood and took off my mask. I wasn't looking at them, because I was scared to see their reactions. All of a sudden, though, I was surrounded by thin muscular arms. I looked up and saw Annabeth hugging me. Everyone else was crying, even Chiron.

        Then I got tackled by the amount of hugs they gave me. After I was done being dog piled, Annabeth slapped me, and then kissed me. She said, "The slap was for leaving. The kiss was for coming back." I was stunned, so all I could do was nod. Chiron said, "We must tell the campers!!!" That shocked me out of my stunned state. I said sharply, "No! Under no circumstances can anybody but you seven know. I will reveal myself in time. You all must swear not to reveal my identity."

        They all promised and I put my hood and mask on. "Alright, lets go check on the campers, and see if they are awake from their little nap," I said. They all laughed and we walked out. The campers were fine, so I began to speak to them. I said, "Okay, the first thing is don't attack me again, or I might actually try to hurt you. Second, I am Delta Void, assassin of Nyx. I was sent to help you in the upcoming war. And third, I expect everybody to be up at seven tomorrow, because I am going to be training you personally. You aren't at the level you need to be. Is that clear?" They all nodded and I dismissed them.

        After they left, Chiron asked me, "Where do you plan on staying?" I said, "In my cabin." Then I used my powers to create a solid black cabin with a training room, game room, and a master bedroom, plus a huge bathroom. I turned around, laughed at their expressions, and walked in my cabin to go to sleep. Its been a long day.