Introduction

A/N Hey, this is my first attempt at reading a fan fiction, so please no hateful comments. If it sucks, then I am sorry. But if I see any haters dissing, then I will stop this story!!!! Thanks.

Percy

       I was once a hero of Olympus. I saved the hides of both Greek and Roman gods, plus their children, on many occasions. But that all changed one day.
~Flashback~
       I had just woken up in Cabin 3 and I was about to start my normal routine, when Chiron came up to me with a grim look on his face. He said, "Percy, the gods have summoned you to Olympus on urgent business. Poseidon will teleport you to the throne room in a few minutes." I shrugged and said, "Okay." Then suddenly, I was in the throne room.
        All of the Olympians were on their respective thrones, and everyone of them were glaring at me. I was really confused, so I opened my mouth and tried to ask what was wrong but Zeus cut me off. He said, "Perseus Jackson, you are hereby convicted of treason against the gods, and shall be executed immediately."
        I growled, "On what charges?!?!?!?!?!" Zeus responded with, "You are charged with feeding secret information to Gaea." I grew mad, and the whole of Olympus shook from my fury. All around the world, storms were happening, tidal waves were pounding against every shore, and hurricanes raged across the globe. Every god was looking at me scared out of their mind.
        Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades all attacked me. I had the master bolt, a trident, and skeletal warriors attacking me. I deflected the first two, and reduced the skeletal warriors to dust. Then I promptly turned around and ran away. I hurriedly got into the elevator and when the descent started, I sighed in relief. I thought they nearly had me.
       I started thinking as I walked out of the Empire State Building. I couldn't go back to Camp Half Blood. Nor could I go to Camp Jupiter. I guess I will just go it on my own. It can't be that hard, right?(That was sarcasm, BTW)
       And so I went. I ran off to some woods that were far away from Manhattan. Monsters attacked me everywhere I went, but somehow I fought all them off. I knew I was powerful, but I was getting attacked by the hour. It was unreal. And I kept going like that for two weeks. As a result, I jumped at the slightest sound, and instinctively got my sword out.
      So, when a dark figure popped out of no where in front of me, I did what was expected of me. I attacked. The figure moved to the side and held up its hands. It said, "Calm down, Perseus. I am not here to harm you, but to help you." I dropped my sword but kept my guard up. I then said, "If you are here to help me, then who are you?" The figure smiled and said, "I am Nyx."