09

"Na-uh! Mama ain't letting ya do that."

Katsuki's eyebrows immediately furrowed as soon as he heard you talking to him with a kansai dialect. While in the other hand, you were quite enjoying talking in your kansai dialect because it's been a while since you've talk to someone in Kansai.

"you know I don't know shit about what you're talking about when you're talking kansai, you country bumpkin."

Your head immediately whipped back to see him already glaring at you. There was a towel placed at the top of his head and seems like he just finished taking his usual night baths right after his daily runs in the threadmill since he can't go outside.

"Country bumpkin, yer ass, Katsuki!"

You and Katsuki were arguing about how you two should split the housework but since you always take time on doing your chores because you're hella lazy, Katsuki was trying to take over your duties.

"What's up with you, idiot?"

You'd really want to give all the work to Katsuki but you remembered how Camie tried to warn you about not going to close to her boyfriend, which is kinda troublesome but you had no choice but to accept her conditions since you're already tired from all the dramas.

Katsuki clicked his tongue before he picked his phone up as he sat on the floor beside the bed where you were laying down.

"Ya, atleast dry yer hair or yer sorry ass gonna get cold." you mumbled before you placed your chin at the top his shoulder, watching him play his game on his phone, "oh, is that the new released game? I heard the gacha rates in getting SSRs are really low. Good luck on that, Kat!"

Katsuki was surprised, causing h to flinch a bit but as soon as he recovered, he immediately used his palm to push your face away from him, making you fall back on the bed.

"The fuck do you want now?"

His scowl deepened as he glared back at you. You were just besode Katsuki for a few seconds, but he could still smell your sweet strawberry scent sticking into him. His heart started to palpitate fast but he tried to hid his sudden nervousness by clearing his throat.

She got too close. But what the hell am I getting nervous for?!

"why're ya so mad, Kat? Damn, are you on your period? Geez."

You stood up from the bed and went over to your cabinet, searching for something. Katsuki secretly made a glance at you who was busy looking for something. But Katsuki immediately looked at his phone as soon as he noticed you were starting to head back towards where he was.

You sat back on the bed, trapping Katsuki between your legs while plugging the hairdryer on the sucket.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-"

"Mama's gonna pamper ya good, Bakatsuki." you said, laughing.

Katsuki tried to move away but you immediately held his arms and oulled him back, making him sit back on the floor.

"Don't fucking move, Katsuki. Yer gonna get cold!" you whined as you began to dry his hair.

"(Y/N)-"

"Naw! Yer dismissed! We ain't discussing no mo!"

You slowly comb his blond locks with your fingers, running every fingers through his scalp to dry his wet hair thoroughly. Katsuki was starting to feel comfortable but his mind was still debating whether to just let you do what are you doing or not.

He remembers the time back when you two were still together, you would always dry his hair for him. And even if he doesn't admit it, he kinda missed that time.

Katsuki let out a groan as he gave up, letting you touch his hair even though he doesn't usually let anyone do that—not even Camie. Maybe he was just so used to your touched that he doesn't hate them.

"Starting to feel tired babyboo?" you asked after seeing him starting to nod off, probably starting to get drowsy.

To you, giving people nicknames are somewhat like calling their names. You call them the names your kind could come up at the moment, and blurting them out casually in a normal conversation.

Katsuki growled as soon as he heard the nickname you gave him. It wasn't that he hated them but it was making him feel nervous, and he could feel something in the pit of his stomach that he can't explain.

"You better stop calling me that."

Katsuki turned to you with an sleepy look, but he still managed to send you a glare. Your eyes widened at first but you were able to laugh it all out.

"Why? Scared of falling for me again, bakatsuki?"

You grinned as you said the joke out loud. It was impossible to hear with him falling inlove with you again. You both had your own life and there is no turning back at this point now, right?

Bit your smile slowly faded along woth thr lines of Katsuki's reply. Katsuki looked away with a pained look in his face before he finally answered,

"Maybe. Maybe I am scared, (y/n)."