08

"What did you say?" you almost dropped the metal spoon that you were using to scoop out the ice cream from the ice cream bucket after hearing what Katsuki said.

"Don't make me repeat what I just said, stupid." Katsuki rolled his eyes as he replied. You couldn't help but to click your tongue at his stingy attitude towards you.

Apparently, what Katsuki was trying to say was his current girlfriend was the one who is visiting this time and he wanted you to help out in cleaning the house since he wasn't the only one living on the apartment.

"Uhuh...so should I hide on the closet so that Camie won't get mad at you or what?" You smirked as you leaned your back at the kitchen aisle while still holding the ice cream bucket in your arms, pointing the spoon at Katsuki.

"and why would she get mad over that? She already knows you're here so don't bother. Now move your feet you lazy as fuck." Katsuki groaned as he moved the vacuum, poking your legs with his feet to move you away.

"I am offended! I used to wash your-"

"SHUT UP!"

"Bakugou-kun~" Camie smiled sweetly as she approached Katsuki, casually holding his arms as they both prepared dinner together.

You blew your bangs upwards as you rolled your eyes, "guh...couples." you muttered to yourself as you continued on switching the channels of the tv.

You really didn't mind them being so lovey-dovey, but at the same time it bothers you since Katsuki isn't used to people who are really clingy. To your surprise, he isn't even yelling at Camie unlike before.

But you knew that it's no use comparing the past to now, both you and Katsuki changed and that is what matters now.

You sneaked a glance at them again before you ruffled your hair, messing your buns up before laying on the couch flat on your stomach, "hmm. well atleast they're happy together~" You murmured before you switched your attention from the television to your phone.

"ne, (y/n)-san." You immediately turmed your head around towards the direction where the voice was coming from.

"yo. Can I help you with anything, Camie?" you replied without batting the blond woman any glance, continuing on placing the dishes on the table since you're in charge of settingt he table up while Katsuki went to the convenience store near your apartment.

It was quite awkward since you were left with Camie alone in the apartment and you would rather be the errand girl than to be lump alone with Camie. It feels awkward.

"nothing really." Camie answered while playing with her hair, "just wanted to chat with you, that's all."

"Hmm." Still unable to think of any reply, you simply hummed as you placed each plates on the table.

"You looked like you are getting used in living here." Camie simply chuckled as she watch you do your work. Your ears felt like irking after hearing her.

so what was she trying to say again?

"Well yeah. I lived here before so it doesn't make any difference with me living here now." you said with a monotone voice, rolling your eyes upwards after feeling a slight irritation with Camie's presence behind you.

"you know, (y/n)..." you immediately looked behind you after sensing the slight change at Camie's voice and flinching afterwards after seeing how serious her face looks like.