05

"So basically, what're you trying to say is...." both you and Katsuki stared at the fridge for almost five minutes, "we don't have food left?"

It has only been five days since you two got stuck inside your apartment due to some virus going around the city, leaving you no choice but to accept the reality that the two of you are living in the same roof again. Though it was really awkward at first, you two had finally come to an agreement that you and Katsuki will have a truce for now until thr quarantine period is lifted.

You crouched down to scan the bottom storage of the fridge to see if there are still any edible condiments inside but to your luck, there is literally nothing left aside from scallions and a day old onigiri from the convenience store.

You turned to Katsuki again who was busy looking down at you while you search for food as you tugged the hem of his shirt to call his attention, "ne, we should go out." you muttered.

"hah? the hell are you babbling about? I have a girlfriend." Katsuki snapped before he raised a brow at you, making you palm your face as you realized that he misunderstood what you just said.

He's such an idiot.

"as if! What I mean is we should go out and get supplies for the two of us if we want to last during quarantine." you rolled your eyes away in annoyance, "And I have Sero!"

Katsuki shrugged his shoulders as he sucked on his teeth, "tch, see if I care!" he snarled as he marched his way out of the kitchen.

"hey, Kat! Are you jealous?" you shouted as you started to laugh, clutching your stomach while you make fun of him, "Don't tell me you love me now, Katsuki!"

You heard a series of loud footsteps going back towards the kitchen again and Katsuki bursted out the door, face as red as tomato, reddened with anger and embarrasment.

His face contorted with disgust, you knew that getting jealous will never happen but you enjoyed looking at Katsuki's angry face. He didn't even like your joke and you could tell by the look of mild shock on his face and by his cheeks that flushed red.

"What?" you asked as you watch his eye twitch as a tic mark protrude in his temples. You placed your hand on your lips as you looked at him with a suspicious expression, making him tremble as he was about to blow up in anger and embarrasment, "Did I hit a nail, boo?"

Katsuki didn't like it when you kept on making fun of him. His face was something even a painter couldn't paint.

"GO DIE!"

Katsuki hated everything about shopping, the perky seasonal music playing in every store and he even hated the free food samples, seeing them as ideal flu spreading agents. But now that there was a lockdown going on their city, there are a little people going out for groceries.

The busy streets of Musutafu became empty and there were a few people who are going out. Most of the stores were closed and the lively streets almost became deserted. You knew that the current situation is not good when people are forced to stay indoors.

The once loud and crowd filled downtown is now as silent as a ghost town. Few cars on the road, no traffic, no lively neighborhood that you were used on seeing on a daily basis.

You and Katsuki walked together on the side walks, both wearing your jackets and covered with face masks, as ordered to prevent from getting sick. It was weird since it has been months since you two walked together and to top of it, you're exes.