01

it all started at the end of our story.

"Whaddup, bitch." you uttered while taking off your sunglasses, your index and middle finger separating into a peace sign as soon as you saw Katsuki opened the door to your apartment.

His face immediately turned into a deep frown and it was evident in his face that he doesn't want to see you at all. Well, of course.

who wants to even see their ex, right?

but the thing is, it was supposed to be a normal day, as long as you ignore the fact that it isn't. Neither of you wants to see each other's faces nor wanted to be around with one another.

But there is no choice.

"What're you doing here?" he asks as he glanced at you before he leaned his shoulders on the doorframe, crossing his arms as he scanned you. He was wearing his all time favorite black tank top and sweatpants and seems like he likes to flex his muscles all the time but anyways, that doesn't even bother you anymore.

Of course, after 3 freaking years of being in a relationship with him and putting up with his attitude, yeah, it doesn't bother you anymore.

Your eyebrows furrowed before you mimicked his annoyed face, "Uhm, because I also live here? Not because you don't see me at night time, you'll forget the fact that I also live here?"

And that's right, due to your night shifts in your part time job, you don't always get to see Katsuki during the day since he is in college while you attend classes in the afternoon then proceed to your night shifts. Wondering also how did you even manage to survive that, you were quite lucky that because of your messed up schedule, you don't even see him on campus nor in your apartment.

Katsuki clicked his tongue in annoyance before he scratched the back of his head, "Tch. I don't even want to see you." ne murmured but it was loud enough for you to hear it.

"You think I would also want to see your dumb ass? Anyways, let me in or I'll kick you." shoving your way past him, kicking your shoes off from your feet and placing them on the shoe rack in the entryway of your apartment.

Due to a virus that is spreading across the country, everyone in Musutafu is required to be quarantined in their houses to be safe from being sick nor from passing the virus to one another. Everyone is asked to stay indoors for their safety and requires to wear masks upon going out. The government is asking the people to stay put inside their houses for safety precautions.

But because of that precautions, you ended up living with your ex boyfriend and staying with them 24/7 for the next few months until it is permitted to go out. You are quite shocked and still doesn't want that but you'll chose to be safe than sorry.

After hearing the door lock behind you followed by a footsteps, you immediately understood that Katsuki was following you from behind. You are still not used to see him after a few months after you two broke up, and to be very honest, it is quite uncomfortable since the last time you two had any conversation was when you two were talking about splitting up.

You placed the bag that you were holding on the gray colored couch and slumped over it as soon as you reached the living room of your apartment. Your eyes scanned the white ceiling and you thought that a college sophomore like you and Katsuki, you managed to even got this place, you two were so happy back then but that was all in the past.

Katsuki on the other hand went over to reach his black hoodie and throw it over him before he sat on the other couch that was facing you, he frowns as he looked away from you. He doesn't want to see you but here you are again.

"So how's you and your girlfriend, Kat?" you asked as you lay on your stomach, face resting on your palms, "hope she doesn't get mad at me for staying here, lmao."

It doesn't bother you that Katsuki had a girlfriend, in fact you felt nothing. You just wanted to check if it is alright to live with him again because you don't like any conflicts with his current lover and shit.

Rolling his eyes as soon as he heard you speak, "None of your business. It's not like we can do anything about it. You neither I have a place to stay, so we gotta just suck it up." he replied before he went on ahead and turned the tv on and proceeded to watch the news.

"Hmm." you nodded as you dropped your face on the throw pillow near you, still too tired from your work earlier, "Just let Camie know or shit, don't want her to drag me out of my home just because of you, 'kay?"

And yup, Katsuki is already dating someone and you're fine with it since you are also starting to see someone, too. None of you are in each other's private life and that just goes without saying. You two are already in the past and you are now busy thinking about the present and future with another person.

"Fuck off, she ain't like yer stupid ass." Katsuki retorted immediately which only made you chuckle.

"yup, she's not like me because I'm better, looooool. Sucks that you have to lose a goddess like me, Kat." you teased before throwing the pillow at him and hitting Katsuki right in the face.

You could hear Katsuki grumble as he groaned before throwing the pillow back at you again, "speak for yourself, hag."

Katsuki was annoyed. He just had to be with you out of all people. It was just his luck. There is no knowing when will he be stuck with you but he had this gut feeling that he will spend a long, stressful time with you as long as you two will get quarantined together.

"ugh, i just wish this ends quickly." you moped as you groaned in a dejected tone, "just as you know, I don't like being stuck with you here but let's just get along for the sake of living peacefully."

Katsuki who was busy flipping from channel to channel just simply nodded his head but the furrow on his eyebrows is still visible. He doesn't have a choice but to get along with you.

But you two immediately fell into silence as you had thought about something. You two looked at each other with disbelief written all across your faces.

"Holy shit. Wait, we're not sharing the same bed like before right?"