CHAP.11

CHAP.11 Nicholes Prom Posal

(Authors note: hey guys so this is the chapter that I said I was gonna do to show you how Derick asked Nichole to the prom, you dont have to read this if you dont want to, so those who do read hope you enjoy).

Nichole's P.O.V
It was a free period, and I was quietly sitting in the library, on the computer researching, things for my science project, until I heard footsteps coming my way.

"Hey babe", rick said.

"Hi", I said and kissed him while I was still on the computer.

"You busy tonight?", he asked.

"Mmm...no why?"

"I was just wondering......hey, look at me", he said removing me hand from the mouse and keyboard, I turned facing him.

"As I was saying, I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me tonight?".

"Yeah, sure"

"Great, well uh, wear something not too too fancy, okay babe"

"Yeah, okay"

"Okay, well I'll see you at 8?"

"Yeah 8's good"

"Okay, see ya"

"Bye", I said turning back to the computer.

**~**

After school was over I went straight to Sofie's house.

"Sof, I need your help!", I yelled even though she was right on the couch.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Derick asked me out on a date", I said sitting next to her on the couch.

"So why are you coming to me?"

"Because you my bestfriend".

"Yeah I get that but, I'm not some fashionista, I'm the wrong person to come to"

"I wasn't asking you to make me look like a goddess, just make me look......good, please".

"Ugh, alright"

We watched tiktok until it was time to get ready, it's currently 7:00, so I have an hour to get ready.

So we didn't actually know how to do makeup so we went on youtube and watched tutorials, after tons of tries this is how it turned out,

Nichole's Natural makeup look

And then after Sofie was done admiring her 'handiwork' (not the air quotes) we then realized that we only had 30 minutes left

So we moved on to hair, it wasn't that hard to fix my short hair, because sofia's aunt owns a hair salon, so I guessed she got the talent from her.