CHAP.10

CHAP.10 PROM DRESSES

2 months later (two days before prom)
Hey guys, it's the moment you've all been waiting for, the moment where we go to prom, then graduate, then sailed off on a ship to college.

I am currently getting ready for school, I have on a black an white checkered shorts, with a white crop top.

I have my hair down, with no makeup cause I dont normally wear any, but in two days I will wear makeup obvi, all I have on right now is lip gloss.

Beep beep

I heard a honk horn, I mean I heard a horn honk, it must be Lucas.

I grabbed my bag, phone and keys ran downstairs, locked up the house and left.

"Heeyy", I said cheerfully.

"Everytime you come in my car you all happy".

"Do you want me to be sad in your car, plus, I'm just happy to see you that's all", I smiled.

He smiled back, "I'm happy to see you too, every single say of my life", he kissed me and drives off.

We arrived at school after stopping for some breakfast.

After kissing Luke goodbye I went straight to my locker.

"Heeyy", Nic said to me.

"What's up, you seem so excited".

"Welll, Derick asked me to prom".

"I know, that was like two weeks ago, and it's like you can't stop talking about it", it's TRUE ever since rick asked Nic to the prom, she's all happy and excited, dont get me wrong, I am happy to see her like that, I guess I am a bit jealous, because luke hasn't asked me as yet.

Derick took her to a nice candle lit dinner on the prom and then BOOM!!!, Just like that he popped the question. (If you want to find out about the prom postal it will be in the next chapter for nic and Rick's P.O.V)

"Is someone jelly", she wiggled he eyebrows.

"Pft, No, I'm actually really happy for you"

"So your telling me Luke has not yet asked you to the prom?".

"Nope".

"Oh, I'm sorry", she hugged me.

"Group hug!!!!", we heard running footsteps then Derick ended up behind of Nic.

Just as the bell rang.

"We have to go babe"

"Aww just awhile longer"

"No rick we have you go",  I but in closing my locker and dragging me and nic away from him.

"See ya!!", he yelled after us.

We waved behind our heads.

Ring🔔
Its lunch time.

I go to buy my food from the cafeteria then head straight out side.

"Hey guys", I said as I approached the table, I saw everyone at the table already eating.

"Hey, what took you so long", Derick asked.

"Ms. Rosabelle, hold the class in and extra 5 minutes"

"Ok, well we totes have to go dress shopping", Nic said, it actually surprised me I never thought a day would when I would see Nichole Chlorine Parker in a dress.

Lucas'  P.O.V
Every single time someone mentions the word prom it just makes me feel even more guilty, for that fact that I havent figured out a way to ask Sofia.