CHAP.4

CHAP.4 EXPLAINING FEELINGS

Sofia's P.O.V
Lucas texted me yesterday, and I'm so upset that I shut him off.

I wake up to the feeling of someone shaking me I open my eyes and see Heather.

"Wake up we gotta get to school early, oh and we made your cheerleading outfit", she said a bit too loudly.

"Cheerleading outfit?", I ask a bit confused.

"Well, since your in our squad your a cheerleader, oh and our first practice is today after school".
Heather leads me into the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth with one of her spare toothbrushes, since my hair is naturally curly Heather straightened it, she picks out something from the bag of clothes we bought and hands it to me.

"Put this on, we're wearing red today", she says.

"O..k".

She gave me a red tube top, and a short Jean's skirt.

She comes back into the bathroom, ties a headband around the edges of my straightened hair, she does my makeup and finishes off with some red lipsticks.

I then realize that she has on a red skinny strap dress, b**ch were only going to school 🙄.

We then head out the house and drive to school, when we walk in everyone everyone split into two like how moses split the red sea to let us pass, and they were all staring at us and I'm not a big fan of all this attention, I recognize Lucas in the crowd of people at the side, so I swallow my pride and look forward.

🔔Bell rings🔔

We skip to lunch 'cause well, I love lunch sooo🤣🤣🤣.

"Come sit with us", Heather tells me.

"Um, I gotta use the bathroom"

"Ok, see ya"

Instead of going to the bathroom I go to the back of the school on the field and sit on a couple of high but not so high rocks clustered together.

"Hey b**ch", I look to see Nichole heading up the rocks to sit next to me.

"Hey Nic"

"So you've changed"

I laugh "yeah, I guess"

"Why though?"

I repeat her question over in my head, and shrug my shoulders.

"Sof, I can tell your uncomfortable, you don't have to be like them if you don't want to".

I breath in the fresh air around me,
the bell rings for lunch to be over.

Nichole gets up "you coming?"

I shake my head

"Ok"
"I love you!", she shouts

"I love you too", I say almost to myself.

Minutes later I see Lucas walking towards me, so I get up about to leave.

"Wait, don't leave please!", he runs up until he's standing directly in front of me.

"What Luke, I told you I can't talk-"

"I know but why?"

"I don't wanna talk about it", I say looking down.

He put his hand under my chin and tilts my head up to look at him.

"Talk to me sof".
"You know, I haven't seen your smile in a while now, please smile for me Sofia", he pouts.