CHAP.1

CHAP.1 NEW SCHOOL, NEW PEOPLE

Hi, I'm Sofia Andersen, I'm 17, I have long brown curly hair and ice blue eyes, I have dimples and I smile alot. I moved here a week ago and I will be starting my at new school today.

I wake up and go straight into the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower, I let my hair down, and put on an over sized t-shirt with some sweat pants.

I slip on my sneakers and head downstairs, I see my mom making eggs and bacon.

"Good morning, Mom", I say

"Morning, sweety", she answers.

"Where's Dad?", I asked.

"He left for work early, so I will be dropping you off at school today".

My mom recognizes my expression at the word 'school'.

"It'll be fine, just go and be yourself okay", I nod.

After eating breakfast, I grab my bag we head into the car to leave.
Once we arrive, we see tons of students walking in and out of the school.

"Have fun hun", I smile at the way it rhymes and she smiles back. I kiss my mom goodbye and make my way out of the car. I walk into the school and try to look for the office.

"Excuse me?" I pat a guy on his shoulder.

He turns around, he has light brown hair covering his forehead, hazel eyes and he is very muscular, we stare into each other's eyes until he says, "What".

"Can you direct me-" and I get cut off by the bell.

"See ya" the guy says as he walks away.

"Hi!", I look up to see and girl with red hair, green eyes and a few freckles.

I smile "hey".

"I'm Nichole, your new right?", I nod.

"I'm Sofia, I actually need to get to the office, can you help me?" I ask politely.

"Sure, follow me", she says and begins to walk.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?", I ask her.

"Yea, but I saw you over there talking to that guy and and I saw him walk away, so I came over to help".

"Thanks", I smile
"Who is that guy anyway?".

"You smile a lot don't you?", she asks.

"I, guess", I say shrugging my shoulders.

"And his name is Lucas Myeres"

"Ok" I said casually, as if I didn't get butterflies in my stomach when I was next to him.

"And here we are" she says.

I look at the door and see it has the word 'office' written across the window.

"Thank you".

"No problem, well, um see you around".

"Yeah okay".

I walk into the office to see a middle aged woman.

"Hi, good morning", I say, she looks up and smiles.

"You must be Sofia", I nod.

She hands me a piece of paper.
"This is your times table".

I collect it, "Thank you".

"Well aren't you just as sweet as sugar, well run along or else you'll be late".

"Sure thing". I say as I exit the office.

~**~**~

When I got to my first class which was english. I opened the door.

All eyes were on me.

"Hi, can I help you?", The teacher asks.

"Oh, sorry I'm Sofia Andersen".

"Oh, the new student come on in and find a seat", "I'm miss lavern by the way".

The only seat available was one at the back next to the boy I spoke to earlier, well tried to speak to.
I walk to the back and take a seat.

"Hey" he says "your the girl from earlier".

"Mhm" I hum opening my note book and beginning to write the notes on the board.

"Sorry I couldn't help you, I didnt want to be late for class".

I look up at him and say "It's okay"

Our eyes lock but then he looks away, which makes me look away and continue writing the rest of the notes.

The rest of the day went by productively because I had Nichole, who is my new friend helped me throughout the day.

School was over and I went home.
No one was home when I got there, so I went up my room to do my homework.

'5 minutes later'
I hear the doorbell, when I opened the door, I was surprised to see.............................

***********************************

Hey guys new story hope you like it.

CØMMƏŃT who do you think was at her door.

CØMMƏŃT💖VØTƏ💖FØLLØW MƏ

diamond52162008💖