CHAP.5

CHAP.5 BREAKUPS AND MAKEUPS
Next day
I have on a grey sweater and some jeans and I'm currently standing at my locker with Nichole.

"Hey girl, what's up", she asks.

"Huh, nothing"

"Seriously, you've smiling more than usual".

"Oh it's nothing, I may have went on a date last night, then the person asked me to be their girlfriend", I say as if it's no big deal.

"So, who's the lucky girl?", I give her a disgust look and she laughs, "I'm kidding, but seriously who is it?"

"Oh I don't know, Lucas", I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Lucas, as in Lucas Myeres, as in the jerk that stood you up on the first day of school, really"

"Yes really and he didn't stood me up, plus he invited me to sit with him at lunch, you coming?".

"Nooo thank you, I'm perfectly fine with sitting alone".

"Suit yourself".

🔔Bell ring🔔
Its lunch, yay🥳

Lucas meets me by my locker, he kisses me then asks, "Ready?", I nod.

We head into the cafeteria and sit at his table.

I see Heather, Tarah, Olivia and another guy.

"Sofia this Heather, Tarah, Olivia and Derick, Guys this is Sofia, my girlfriend.", he says pointing to everyone. Heather glares at me, while Derick just waves, I smile at him.

"Yo, she cute", he says eating grapes

"I don't know, you could've done better", Heather says.

"Excuse me?", I ask

"Heather don't", Lucas says.

"No no, say what you have to say, I'm all ears"

"B**ch please, you wouldn't stand a chance against me"

"Oh really, maybe you wouldn't stand a chance against me, because your so busy going around getting all jealous that you don't even understand what's happening around you, tons of guys throw themselves at you, but you know what you do, push them away, just move on!!", and with that I get up and storm off, tears streaming down my face.

Yes I'm really emotional, get over it.

Lucas' P.O.V
I looked at Heather"You just had to, huh", she just shrugged.

I get up and the first place I went to look for Sofia was at the back of the school, I see her sitting on the rocks and I quickly run over to her when I see her crying.

"Hey, you okay", I asked her realizing it was a dom question.

"Yeah, I'm fine", she says wiping her tears away.

I sit next to her.
"Look, I'm really sorry for what happened, I should've expected that".

"No it's fine, I'm fine", she fling her arms in the air, even when she's crying she still has a sense of humor.

"You know what, I'll sit with you for lunch and just leave them at their table", I suggest.

"No, no I mean, if your happy with your group then stay with them, you know what, maybe this is a sign that the universe doesn't want us to be together".

"What are you talking about"

"I don't want to come into your life and mess things up Lucas, you and your friends were better off without me"