Tsume soon realized what his strategy was, as most of the bolts where flying at Kuromaru, 'he's trying to single me out'. Jumping backwards, Kuromaru and her were able to barely dodge Raijin as he slammed into the spot there were standing in, his Karan driven into the ground. Finally seeing an opportunity, she clasped her hands together and made a hand sign.
  "Man Beast Clone!" Kuromaru changes again into a clone of Tsume, Raijin isn't able to tell between the both of them until they start to move, the clone moves slower than the real Tsume because of the wound from the las bolt. Raijin launches himself towards the ceiling and uses the momentum to launch himself toward them, firing multiple las bolts from the pistol he is able to make a space between the both of them, landing right in front of them he brings up his sword, slashing at any opening while also firing his las pistol. Raijin is able to kick the clone of Kuromaru, getting the ninken to back away as he focuses on the real Tsume and separating her from her companion. The ninken launches himself at Raijin, who is able to shoot his las pistol over his shoulder and hit the ninken in the chest, sending the ninken sprawling to the training room floor.

  Tsume snarls in rage, she presses her attack on Raijin with her kunai as she tries to slash at any opening she can find, 'he's stronger, how the hell is he stronger?! I can't make a dent in his defenses!', a quick and sharp kick from Raijin sends her flying back, she holds her side in pain and knows he broke a couple of ribs. Lifting her head up, the point of his blade is no more than four inches from her face, she waits for him to ask the question, he moves the blade away.
  "You're not done yet." She shivers in slight fear at the raspy and dark voice that comes from the mask. She stands up with a snarl and launches at him with her kunai, both of them practically dancing around each other with sparks flying from the contact of their weapons. Raijin jumps back, raising his las pistol he fires a furious fusillade of las bolts towards her, she is able to block two of the bolts with her kunai, but drops the blade with a hiss of pain as the bolts heated the metal to the point of burning. She falls to her knees with a cry of pain as two bolts impact on her left thigh and hip. Raijin slowly walks towards her, sheathing his sword he grabs her hair and gently pulls her head back, making her look into the black lenses of his mask.
  "Do you yield?" Oddly enough his voice sounds soft through the mask, she stares into the lenses and shakes her head.
  "No, I do not yield." Both of them stare at each other for a few minutes before Raijin makes a 'hmm' sound through the gas mask. Suddenly, his hand moves from her hair to squeezing her throat.
  "I thought you would say that." He gives her throat a quick and harsh squeeze before backing up and harshly kicking her in the chest, sending her tumbling backwards. She jumps back up, fighting the pain from the bolts she lunges at him, using her own claws she slashes at him furiously, her hands cloaked in chakra she strikes relentlessly at him and he dodges every strike she sends at him. Finally she is able to slash him across the chest, drawing blood, but unlike before she doesn't even hear a sound from him. Raijin responds quickly as he his fist up and uppercuts her across the jaw, Tsume honestly thought he broke her jaw from the force of the strike. Falling to her knees, Raijin spins his leg around in a harsh kick that impacts on her shoulder, sending her sliding across the floor. Staring at her as she attempts to stand, Raijin walks over to Kuromaru and places his boot on the ninken, causing a loud groan to come from wounded dog. He aims the barrel of the las pistol at the Kuromaru's head, Tsume's eyes widen as she struggled to stand up.
  "Yield." The cold voice of Raijin calls to her, those black soulless lenses staring back at her as he awaits to hear a decision from her.
  "I... I yield." She finally says the words, truly afraid he would've killed Kuromaru if she hadn't. Placing the pistol back in the holster he walks towards the training room doors and opens them, she jumps when he yells as the mask makes it more intimidating.
  "Bring me a medical team and be quick about it!" Raijin turns from the door, those lenses once again seeming to stare into her very soul. He walks quickly towards her, standing to her feet she prepares to fight again but stops herself when he stands in front of her and shows no sign of aggression. Bringing his hand up he slowly runs his gloved hand through her hair, she has to stop herself from shivering at his touch. Even though he just got done beating her and her companion to a pulp, here he was being gentle and caring. She stops herself from stepping towards him when he moves his hand away, the medical nin of the clan arrive minutes later with Hana and the Haimaru brothers in toe, quickly being followed by Kiba and Akamaru. Raijin steps away from Tsume and allows the medical nin and her family to check on her and Kuromaru, he doesn't spare the family a glance as he leaves the training room. Tsume sees him leave the room and stops herself from pushing the medical nin and her family away to give chase, 'he didn't tell me what he wanted'. Meanwhile, walking towards the front entrance of the house, Raijin stops at the kitchen table and reaches into the pocket of his uniform, he pulls out a brass chain necklace with the imperial Aquila hanging from the bottom, he places the necklace on the table and without hesitation he leaves the Inuzuka compound. The sun is high in the sky, meaning that it is midday, he starts to walk away from the compound but feels himself start to become light headed, he makes it as far as the bottom steps of the compound before slumping down against a tree, unbuttoning his uniform jacket he sees all of his stitches ripped open and were bleeding heavily. Leaning his head back against the tree he would sigh softly to himself, the last thing he saw before falling into unconsciousness was the beautiful face of one spiky haired woman.