Chapter 13

Yeosang's POV:

It had been a week of the best snuggles and never-ending pampering since we confessed to each other and it was now Friday.

Seonghwa had walked me to and from all of my classes all this week, hand in hand, up and down the campus.

He made my heart throb every day every second we spent together. Not to mention he gave me advice on what topics I should write about for my English classes while I helped him with his Calculus and Physics assignments.

I woke up this morning at about 8:15 and decided to hop in the shower before Seonghwa would show up at my door.

As I exited the shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed to my closet. I decided on a black tee-shirt tucked into a pair of black ripped jeans with a belt and then my beloved combat boots.

I stood in front of the mirror applying a small amount of concealer to my birthmark and blending it when I heard a knock on the door. I hurriedly finished blending it and went to open the door. It was none other than Park Seonghwa, the god-like model before my eyes looking me over head to toe.

"You look amazing."

I blushed looking up at him as he smiled ear to ear.

Seonghwa's POV:

The door slowly opened uncovering Yeosang in all his natural beauty wearing all black but still looking ethereal.

God I couldn't wait till the day I could officially call him mine and mine only, which I was hoping wouldn't be very far, I just had to wait for the perfect time.

"You look amazing."

I watched a red tint rose to his cheeks but he looked up at me.

Wait he looked up at me, I silently cheered this is the first time he's gotten flustered and he didn't look away from me. Baby steps are still steps forward.

"Ready to go?" I asked

"I'm ready." he said, grabbing my hand with one of his hands and closing the door with his other.

'I could get used to this.'

I squeezed his hand gently as we arrived at our first stop of the day which was a 7/11 store across the street, he's gotten the same thing every morning before class which is a bottle of chocolate milk and a small rice cake whereas I just settle with tea and some bakery toast.

We sat in the booth towards the back and ate first before leaving, again hand in hand.

We made our way back onto the campus grounds towards his mythology class, we were standing on the stairs to the building when I decided I'd ask him now.

I pulled his hand slightly to have him facing me, he was a stair above me looking down at me. I felt my face heat up a little as I thought about the question I was about to ask a lump formed in my throat before I choked it up.

"Yeosang, s-so you know I like you, and these past few weeks have been some of the best with you by my side. I love seeing you every day, cuddling you every day, and especially being the person you like. I w-was wondering if you'd maybe be my boyfriend?"

I looked deeper into his eyes and I almost swear I could've seen them spark, his lips started to curl into a smirk.

He pulled me into a hug, his arms around my torso. I supported him since we were on the steps and it felt like he was falling into my embrace.

"Of course, you're the only person I'd want to be my boyfriend."

I smiled like crazy hugging him even harder.

He backed up

"I thought you'd never ask."

He softly grabbed my shirt by the collar and pulled me into a kiss not a long one but long enough for me to smile into it. It was the perfect kiss, but then again anything with Yeosang in it was.

I delicately swung our interlocked hands back and forth just enjoying the view until I had to go.

"Sorry to leave you but I have to get to class."

I leaned forward and pecked him on the cheek

"I'll see you later Sang."

"See you later Hwa."

He waved goodbye to me all cutely even shooting me little finger hearts before turning away all shy and embarrassed.

I walked away as happy as I've ever been.

Yeosang's POV:

As soon as I waved Seonghwa goodbye, I turned around blushing like crazy about to continue on my way to class until I heard a sudden dolphin-like scream.

Which just turned out to be my friend Changmin (aka Q), who I sat next to for class and we even became partners on a new project.

"OH MY GOSH!" he gasped while I shushed him with a finger to his lips

"You guys are like boyfriends now right?" he said in a whisper

"Yeah... I guess so." as a smile crawled its way across my face.

Changmin squeaked again and jumped up and down while hugging me.

Ever since I met San, Wooyoung, and Seonghwa it's been so much easier for me to make friends like Changmin.

They really opened me up just like a book, and I was so glad to have met them.

"But how are things with you and New?" I questioned as we continued walking to class side by side.

"Well.. as you know I'm super obvious in my feelings but I guess he hasn't connected the dots yet. So... I'm gonna confess forwardly to him tonight after dinner."

I almost envied Changmin's confidence.

"That's good and I'm sure New really loves you too."

He shook his head slightly

"I really hope so, I don't want to ruin our 12 years of friendship if he doesn't feel the same way.", "..but it's a risk I'm willing to take."

We entered our class and sat down while the entire lecture I dozed away thinking of seeing Hwa later on.

Author's Note: My ULT's are ATEEZ, The Boyz, and SF9 so if you see some of the other members in here please don't hate. Also, I apologize for my inconsistent updating, I hope it gets better, I've just been very busy.