Chapter 30

NINA'S POV

I woke up from my sleep, I waited for Renee come to help me.  When I suddenly remembered what Stephen told about Nathan, having feelings for me, only if it is true or maybe it is true we kissed at the hospital. Thinking about that made my cheeks heat up. I heard the door, being opened.

"Nina, good morning" I heard a  familiar voice of  Dad.

"Good Morning Dad," I said.

" Renee, will be here, I just came to check up on you once" He said.

" I am fine," I said, knowing that he was  worried about me.

" Yes. Renee is here, I will take you leave now " said Dad.

" Ok, " I said.

I heard the door being closed  and Renee helped me towards the door of the bathroom, as this room was not familiar to me, she showed me where the bathroom essentials are kept. It took me a while to adjust and then I took a quick shower. Back in my place there was no one to help me to get ready, as my parents never helped me, I started to understand everything  and help myself.

Once, I was done and put on my clothes which were kept near the shower place.

" Renee, I am done" I called her.
" Ok, I am opening " I hear her say.

She helped me towards the bed.

"Should I bring your breakfast?" she asked.

" No, I would like to have it with others" I said, as I was feeling better, she helped me outside.

I heard Julian's and Dad's voice, as the voice became clearer,  I knew that I had reached the dining room.

" Good Morning Sil" I heard Julian's voice.

"  Good Morning" I said, when I felt a hand on my right hand.

" I will help you " said Julian, helping me towards the chair.

" Nina, you could have stayed inside and rested" said Dad.

" I wanted to be here with all of you," I said.

" What a lovely day" I heard a familiar voice of Stephen. What was he doing here and that also so early? I questioned myself.

" Morning Stephen, where is Haley?" I heard Julian ask.

" She is helping Mum with breakfast so she couldn't come" I heard Stephen say, and felt someone sitting next to me.

" Morning Nia"I heard him say.

" Morning Stephen" I said.

We continued to chat with Stephen cracking jokes in between, but my mind was not focused to his talks. I was waiting for Nathan to come. This first time he was ever late for breakfast. I hope he is feeling good.

" What is he doing here?" I heard a familiar voice of Nathan ask with anger in his tone.

" Nathan, this not the way to greet our guest" said Dad.

"Whatever, he is your guest not mine," said Nathan again in a rude tone. Was the Nathan, I knew earlier was back, the one who hurt me with words. I started getting scared, but he was fine yesterday than what happened suddenly. I started playing with my fingers, when I felt someone hand on my fingers indicating me to stop. I knew who it was.

"Good Morning Nina" He said and sat besides me. This was the first time he greeted me, I felt my heartbeat increase.

"Good Morning" I said.