Chapter 28

NINA'S POV

I woke up when I heard a noise in my room.

" Who is it?" I asked.

" It's me, Nina" I heard the familiar voice of Nathan.

" Nathan, what are you doing here still?" I asked.

Never had something like this had ever happened like Nathan stays in my room.

" I was waiting for you to wake up," He said.

" Ok, but why?" I asked as I found that very weird.

" So, Nina you talked with James. Did by any chance he mentioned anything other which could help us in hinting why he is doing this?" He asked.

" Well, no he didn't. He was just mentioned about how I should get separated from you and that the thing you did at the hospital was not needed and all. But don't worry Nathan, I promise I will try to find why he is doing this" I said. I felt a dip on the bed.

" How can you help me, when over the past years I only hated you and hurt you. In this situation, you should help them, but here you are helping me when you should focus on your health. I am at fault Nina, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have been hurt" He said.

I reached out my hand in the direction of the sound and felt another pair of hand holding mine.

" Nathan, I don't want you to feel guilty ok," I said and smiled.

"Nina, you are an angel. But Nina, do you think that James will fall for this plan of yours?" He asked.

" Well, that's for us to see and why won't he think that a blind person would lie. And Stephen will help me so," I said, but was cut off by Nathan.

" But why Stephen?" He asked. The tone of asking was a normal one. It was like a bit jealous bit sad tone.

"What do you mean Nathan?" I asked waiting for his answer. When I heard the room door open.

" Nina, how are you feeling?" I heard a familiar voice of Stephen ask and suddenly I felt a dip next to me.

" I am fine Steph" I said.

" That's good. It's good to see you Nathaniel and that also in the same room as Nina" I heard Stephen said in a sarcastic tone.

"It's nice to see you." said Nathan with rubbing his fingers on my back of my hand which he was holding.

" So, Julian told me that James guy came and you are planning something some plan. Nina please don't make any idiotic plan like what you did to get back on Nathan" said Stephen and started laughing. How dare he say that? It was my first time and I don't make any plans like this on a daily basis. Was it so bad?

"It was my first time," I said.

"It was stupid one though," said Stephen.

" It was cute though," said Nathan. Wait, did Nathan just said that my plan was cute? No, Nina you are definitely hearing things.

" What! Did you just say that her plan was cute. Wait, are you the same guy who used to bad towards my Nina and now you have turned opposite. Are you on drugs or are you falling for her Mr. Hastings?" asked Stephen.

" Steph, why would you say something like that? Nathan, would never fall for me," I said what I thought was true.

"Nina" said Nathan.

"Stephen, Julian must have explained you why you are called right now?" I asked waiting for his response.

" Yes, I told Stephen" I heard a familiar voice of Julian. Wait, when did Julian came? Did he just come with Stephen?