Chapter 6

Nina's POV

It's Nathan's birthday today . Julian and I planned a surprise party for him .

" Nina where is my son ?" asked Dad .

" I don't know Dad " I lied knowing that he was with Cara .

" Don't lie is he with her ?" asked Dad .

" Yes , but it's his birthday dad I don't want to make him angry by not letting him go there " I said .

" Why doesn't he see the truth ? " said Dad a bit loudly .

" He will soon Dad but it will take time " I said .

" Ok then I will just head call me if you need something and your friend Stephen will be here " informed Dad .

" Ok " I said and heard the door being closed .

Nathan left house early in morning around 6 . When I told him to come home early he shouted at me . Before I could wish him he left .

I heard the doorbell rung and someone opened it .

" Ni " I heard a familiar voice of Stephen .

" Steph " I said and stood up from place .

" Good Morning " He said and hugged me .

" Good Morning " I said and hugged him back .

I sat down on the couch with the help of him and he sat next to me .

" Nina why didn't you told me about your problem and how that asshole treats you " said Stephen .

" It's fine Stephen " I said .

" It's not fine . Leave him that's what he wants right ? That's what I heard him talking about with some girl . He hates you and still you say that it's fine why " He said .

" Because I love him even if he don't . " I said with tears running out of my eyes .

" Nina " he said and wiped away my tears .

" It's fine " I said and felt warm breathes on my face and then felt lips attached to mine .

Stephen was kissing me . I tried to push him away but then started kissing him . I felt his hand on my waist pulling me close to him .

" Well Well I come back home only to find my so called wife kissing another guy " I heard Nathan's voice and pulled away .

" Why do you care Nathaniel whatever your so called wife does don't you have other girl of your own with whom you spend your whole day " said Stephen .

" You piece of shit .How dare you speak to me in that manner " shouted Nathan.

" Guys please don't fight " I said .

" Ni I am leaving for now but I will be back " I heard Stephen say and felt lips on my cheeks .

" Out Now " screamed Nathan .

I heard the door being opened and closed .

And then I felt a hand around my waist and pulled me with him .
I followed him upstairs . I heard opening of door and then I was pushed on the bed .

I tried to sit up only be pushed back on the bed.

" Nina why did you kissed him ? " I heard him ask .

" I... I " I stammered .

" It's fine now that you have also cheated on me I have a reason for our marriage to end " I heard him say .

" I am sorry Nathan " I said .

" How was it ?" He asked .

" What " I asked .

" The kiss " He said .

" Why do you care ?" I said .

" I don't care but I just wanted you to know " said Nathan .

" Nathan , why do you care what I do and I don't ? I know that you are going to give me divorce paper to sign " I said .

" I care ok . I don't want Dad to find out about you cheating on me " He said.

" Nathan Dad knows about you and Cara and for me and Stephen it was nothing " I said .

" What " exclaimed Nathan.

" Yes he knew from day of our first month anniversary " I said .

" Yiu fucking bitch you tokd him right about me and Cara " yelled Nathan .

" No I didn't " I said .

He slapped me . He slapped me for telling him the truth .

" You are not going to leave this room " he said .

" But " I said but was cutoff by him slapping me again . I couldn't control it anymore . This what I got for loving him .

I cried for hours . I don't know how much long this is going to happen . I want this to end though I promised Dad that I will not divorce I will sign the paper .

He always said to me that nobody has right to hit me and also said that if anybody does I should protest about it and tell him . He taught me to fight not cry. I promised him that I will fight . And I will do it even if it breaks me apart .