Chapter 24

Nina's POV

( Before the lunch part )

" What was your plan ?" He asked .

What if he finds it funny or even upsetting ? How will he react ? The only thing I know about him is that he is impulsive and I don't know what will he do after hearing it . I kept on thinking about this . 

" Nina" He called my name taking me out of my thoughts  . 

" Yes "I said without saying anything further . 

" I want to know what was your plan " said Nathan again . 

"I wanted to make you regret your decision of choosing Cara over me " I said . 

" I can see that but how ?" He asked again . 

" I wanted to I mean I want to become a independent person who can take care of herself and earn for herself and with my sight coming back hopefully . I want to pursue my dream of being a cook and then I wanted to show you that you always underestimated me which you shouldn't have and make you regret " I said playing with my fingers . 

" And what if I didn't regretted it ?" He asked . 

" You would have even if you didn't knew about the plan it would have still would have happen and it would have hurt you and you would have regretted this " I said confidentaly . 

" I can see why Stephen said that I should hear your plan " He said . 

" What ?" I asked .

" Nina tell me one thing why didn't you stopped loving me when I behaved harshly with you ?" He asked . 

" I promised your Mom before her passing away that I will understand you and take care of you even though I knew it would be hard as I was the one impaired here but Nathan you had this thing that made me attracted to you fall for you and love you so much that I can do anything for you . You must be thinking I am crazy but Nathan I love you and I know you don't but don't you worry I won't come in between you even if you and Cara break up . I know it is hard understanding someone who is impaired so don't worry " I said with tears forming in my eyes . I knew whatever I did he would never love me even if I try . 

" Nina I want to know you more then what I know little about you " He said .

" Nathan " I said but was cut off by Nathan . 

"Well you should rest and Mrs .Gray will be here with your lunch " He said .

" Nathan about the thing we talked " I said .

" Don't worry about it , just rest " He said and then I heard the door being opened and closed .

I started crying again knowing that I ruined everything now he will think I am desperate but I am not and I have let him know that .I wipped my tears and heard the door being open . 

" Nina dear , its Renee " I heard a familiar voice of Mrs. Gray . 

" Renee " I said and tried to smile . 

" I brought your lunch " She said . 

I felt a small table kept on the infront of me . I heard noise of glass plate being kept on the table . 

" I have kept the plate on the table . Here is the spoon " said Renee and I felt a spoon being kept on my palm . 

" Thank you Renee " I said feeling the plate . 

" Let me help you Nina , atleast this time " said Renee . 

" Ok " I said giving her the spoon . 

" I am happy that you are back Nina " She said and I felt a spoon near my lips I opened my mouth and started munching on my bite . 

" How are Richard and Austin ?" I asked . 

" They are good Nina . Austin wanted to meet you " She said and continued feeding me . 

" All done " she said after sometime . 

" Here drink water " She said again and I felt a glass besides my right hand . I took it and started drinking the water , after drinking the water I kept the glass . 

"  Bring him . I also want to meet the little guy about whom you talk alot . I am sure he must be angry with me as I keep his mom here for my help " I said feeling sad as Renee had to stay here whole day for helping me . 

" No he doesn't hate you " said Renee taking my hand in her hand and patting it . 

" That's good " I said and smiled . 

" I heard from Mr. Hastings that your parents and you reconcilied " She said . 

" Yes , they came to visit and were very sorry for their behaviour . I am happy that they are back in my life " I said feeling happy . 

" That's really good . Well here are your medicine " she said and I felt pills kept on my palm . 

I took my medicine and drank water . 

" Rest well Nina " said Renee and I felt the table removed from my front and in sometime later I heard the door being opened and closed . I laid down thinking about Nathan . 

Loyalty that's what made me fall for him . He was always loyal to person he cared and that person was Cara but his loyalty to her was admirable . She was lucky to have someone so loyal in her life .

Hope you like this update . Let me know your views and keep supporting my book . 

Vote and Comment 

Love ,

Aarya❤❤❤