Chapter 13

Nathan's POV

I was waiting outside of her room with others and Cara when the nurse came outside . I stood from my place and was going to ask her about Nina but Cara pulled me back . 

" Who is Stephen Macintosh in here ?" asked the nurse . 

" It's me Ma'am " said that jerk standing up from his seat . 

" Well the the eye specialist will be here in few minutes and the paitent wants you to be there " said the nurse . 

" Can I go in now ?" asked that jerk to which nurse and nodded and he rushed inside . 

"Is He that important in her life ?" I asked myself  and saw a doctor heading inside the room . 

Few minutes later 

I heard the door being opened of the room and saw the doctor heading out . 

" Doctor what did you found out ?" asked Julian . 

" The paitent want it not to be revealed " said the doctor and went away . 

Again the door was being opened of the room and saw that jerk walking out of the room . 

" Mr Hastings , she wants to meet you " said that jerk . 

Dad whatout thinking twice rushed into the room. I saw that jerk sit besides Julian . 

" So how is she ?" asked Haley and Julian both . 

" She is good " he answered . 

" What did the doctor say ?" asked Julian . 

" She doesn't want anyone to know her condition " said the jerk . 

" Ofcourse , she wouldn't I mean how will she let us know that she is going to remain blind forever . I pity her " said Cara in cunning voice to which I glared at her . It was not the time to place any tricks . 

" Sorry baby " said Cara with pout .

" It's fine " I said when the door to the room was opened and dad walked out . The first thing I noticed is that he was angry and then he walked towards me and slapped me . 

" Congratulations son you got what you want " said Dad and walked the jerk .

" What do you mean Dad ?" I asked with confusion .

" Well the thing you wanted from her from the first day of marriage , she is giving you that " said Dad . 

" Dad , she is not right ?" asked Julian with worried face . 

" She is and one more Good news son she wants you free before she leaves the hospital . So go and give her the paper you were so eager to give her today " said Dad with harsh tone .

After hearing that I rushed into her room to see her laying on bed with tubs attached to her hands . I walked near her bed and sat . 

" Dad is lieing right about the divorce " I said . 

" No , Nathan " she said . 

" Why now ?" I asked with curiosity .

" Because I am tired and I can't continue loving a person and keep living with him knowing that he won't love you back and Nathan , you wanted us to divorce so consider this as my gift to you . I mean why would you want someone like me in your life that is not loved by anyone even her parents  and so on " said Nina . 

" I am sorry for what I said " I said . 

" Nathan , you should be happy right now but here you asking me reasons for my decision . Go Nathan live your life as you wanted to with Cara ." she said . 

" But " I said but was cut off by her . 

" Bring the paper , so that we both can be happy and Nathan please leave I have to rest " she said . 

" Ok " I said and stood from the chair and started walking towards the door . 

Why was she doing this ? I thought she had promised to mum that she will stay , Nathan why are you thinking so much you should be happy that you will be finally be able to be the girl you love  .............

Hope you like it . Keep supporting my book and do check out my other works

Vote and Comment 

Love ,

AARYA ❤❤❤