Ash: I can't wait to try some!

Clemont: I've perfected this recipe to its absolute max! It's definitely going to taste better than anything I've made 8 years ago!

Bonnie: *to the side* I wish the same could be said about his experimental inventions..

Clemont: *annoyed* Hey! I heard that!

Bonnie: *laughing*

After the trio filled themselves with Clemont's angelic food, it wasn't long until they called it a night. After all, they had a huge day ahead of them, if the wanted to reunite with Serena. They had to head out early if they wanted to. They really wanted Serena to come back so it can feel like the real group again. Especially Ash.

[In the midst of updating this book!]

After like 3 days, they reached there. But then they found their tour bus leaving the scene.

Bonnie: *shocked* What?! Their left for the rest of the tour?!

Clemont: Oh no.... We were too late...

Ash: Aww man...

So everyone sadly started walking to a announcement board to come up with a alternate idea to spend time with Ash and Pikachu while they were visiting Kalos, and to find out if any other events were going happen. They only went down the block and by then Ash was "dying of hunger"

Ash: Man... I'm so hungry...

Bonnie: Ash... We only went down the block...

Clemont: Oh Ash...

Ash: Hey a Pokemon Center! *already running towards it.*

Bonnie: Wait for me! *cheerfully running* Hurry up big brother!

Clemont: I'm trying to! *panting and trying to keep up*

So after eating about 7 plates of food, Ash and Pikachu were still hungry. While he went back to the food court for the 8th time, heard such a pleasant and familiar voice.

???: Ash?

How did the voice know his name?! Startled, he turned his head around, and to his surprise, it turned out to be Serena!

Bonnie: Wow Serena! Its actually you!

Serena: Yup it is!

Clemont and Bonnie rushed over to see Serena was here.

Bonnie: Serena! It's really you!

Serena: Hi guys! How have you been?

Clemont: Out of respect, shouldn't you be on tour right now?

Serena: I took the season off. I got so tired of all these Pokemon performances I decided to take a break. I was actually gonna go sightseeing in Lumiose City.

Bonnie: Wow! We were actually coming to see you again! But then we saw the tour bus leaving  for the rest of the tour and thought you left... But you took off and now your here!

Serena: I'm so happy I did! It's a miracle that you guys were around!

Ash: It's nice to see you again too Serena!

Serena: *realizes Ash and blushes slightly* Oh hey Ash! You and Pikachu look well!

Ash: Yeah! We've been good.

Serena: Nice to see you again Pikachu!

Pikachu: Pikachu Chu!

Serena was happy to see everyone. Every time she looked at Ash, her feelings resurfaced. She couldn't think of a time where she never stopped liking Ash. Even till this day, she still liked him.

Clemont: So now what should we do?

Serena: We should head back to Lumiose City! I wanted to take a look since I heard it was remodeled, and saw it in magazines.

Ash: Every thing over there now is more modern! Clemont build all sorts of things there now!

Serena: Really? Wow! This I gotta see!

Clemont: *blushing a bit* *scratching his head* it's not so big, really...

Ash: It is! You did a great job on your inventions! Science is so cool!

Clemont: *grinning* Thanks Ash!

Bonnie: Let's go back to Lumiose City!

Ash: Sounds good to me!

Clemont: Of course! Serena, how about you?

Serena: Count me in! Let's head off!

All: Yeah!

And so the reunited group headed back towards Lumiose City.