The Tower

Ash was thinking about lots of things on his mind... Especially the burning question... Does he really love Serena? He saw someone or something that caught his eye. He looked over. There was a girl. He had no idea it was Serena. He assumed it was just a person or his mind playing tricks on him. Serena was looking at him with tears in her eyes. She was walking closer to him without him knowing when a tv at the cafe went off bursting with news.

T.V. : BREAKING NEWS!!! The same Garchomp that was saved 6 years ago is gone berserk again!!!

Professor Sycamore: We need help immediately!

Ash: What?!!

He bolted off to the tower but regardless Serena followed him without him knowing. Clemont and Bonnie come out wondering where is Ash.

Clemont: Great... Now we gotta look for 2 people now... * sigh *

Bonnie: BIG BRO LOOK AT THE T.V.!!!

They finally found out what happened and go bursting with worry and run to the tower. Clemont was faster than usual too!

*at the lab*

Ash: Professor!!! Where's the Garchomp?!

Professor Sycamore: Ash! I'm glad you're here! It's on the tower!

Ash: Was Team Rocket here?

Prof. : most likely. There were some unusual scientists here and they were next to Garchomp... Please hurry!

Ash: Right! C'mon Pikachu!

Pikachu: Chu Pikachu!

Serena was behind them the whole time. She followed Ash to the top of the tower.

*on the top of the tower*

Ash: Garchomp! It's ok. I'm here now. Calm down.

Garchomp: GARRRR *uses dragon rage*

Ash got hit but still stands.

Serena: ASH! STOP ITS TOO DANGEROUS!!!!

Ash: Huh? Serena! What are you doing here! You'll get hurt! Shouldn't you be in a performance?

Serena: I QUIT. I'll explain later I flew to Lumiose to...

She got cut off because Garchomp was roaring with pain and anger and used drago meter. The tower was shaking and about to collapse. They were loosing balance... Then team Rocket showed up!

James: Hey Twerps! Long time no see!

Jessie: Were here to make a success in stealing this Garchomp!

Meowth: Step aside, and you'll be fine!

James: Get in the way Ash and your girl will get it.

Jessie grabs Serena and didn't let her go.

Serena: ASH HELP....

Ash was all frustrated. Serena was caught, Garchomp is rampaging, the tower was collapsing, and team rocket was here... Now what does he do?...