Chapter 6: Confessing My Feelings

Lisa's POV

For the past few days, I don't annoy or talk to Jennie because it will make me lost focus. Because I will not practice anymore and I will just annoy her. For the past month my behavior change. That's what my parents said they said that if I want something I will do everything just to have it. And that is not my original behavior.

That's why I don't annoy or talk to Jennie because I will lose focus and I will just annoy her instead.

Yeji and Me are now at the cafeteria to buy some snacks for the group and Yeji is clinging to me. At first, I'm not comfortable but I get used to it in the past few days.

While we are buying I see Jennie stand up from her seat and leave even Jisoo unnie is calling her. Maybe Jisoo unnie pisses her off again. And it's not the first time that it happens.

I just shrug it off and go back to the clubroom with Yeji.

Festival Day

I'm so nervous right now because after 10 minutes we are going to perform on the stage.

"Hey, Lisa are you sure that you're going to confess on Jennie in the front of the crowd after we perform?" Rośe ask

"I'm sure there's no backing out now but if she rejects I don't know" I honestly said

"Fighting you can do it Lisa" Rośe said

"I know everyone is waiting for the performance of Black Fire so ladies and gentlemen let's welcome Black Fire" Jisoo said because she is the MC of the Festival.

"We can do it Fighting" Momo said

We all cheer and start walking to the stage. We can hear the loud cheer of the students.

We go to our formation and the music starts.

Let's skip the part where they dance

"Wow what a hot performance from the Black Fire but a friend of mine has something important to say" Jisoo said.

My co-member go-to side of the stage and I'm the only one left. I walk towards Jisoo and she gives me the mic.

Jennie's POV

After the hot performance of the Black, Fire Jisoo said that a friend of hers will say something and it shocks me because it's Lisa.

I'm near the stage so I can clearly see Lisa. She is finding someone in the crowd maybe the girl she is in the cafeteria yesterday. But she locks her eyes on me. Then she smiles which makes my knees jelly.

"Am Hello I'm Lisa Manoban I'm in the third year now." Lisa said then she pause I think she is nervous but she never looks away from me even she is speaking

"The first time our eyes meet I know you're the one that will complete my life. You make my heart skip a beat even you don't talk to me when we first meet. I'm still happy."

"When I tried to protect you from your ex I punch him but he didn't seem to be hurt. But my hands really hurt back then. When he left I suddenly cry because it's really hurt. You just laugh at me but that makes my heart beat so fast" Lisa said

Is she talking about me?

"The next day I find a way that will make you notice me even it makes me look stupid I started annoying you. You always look piss and that makes me so happy. Maybe I'm crazy but I really fall for you day by day my feelings for you is going deeper." That makes the crowd cheer for her. And they all shouting who is that person.

But I'm the only one that Lisa always annoys.

" For the past few days we don't see each other often because I'm busy with our performance for today. I miss you at that time but I stop myself so we can have a good performance."

"Jennie Kim I think I like you. No, I love you so can you be mine?" Lisa said that makes the crowd go wild.

I'm speechless I don't know what to do. Should I accept it or not but I don't know if I love or like Lisa.

But I ran away. I ran away from the crowd and go to the garden.

Lisa's POV

Jennie suddenly ran away which makes my heartache. The crowd suddenly goes quiet. And they all stare at me.

"That's really how life is, we can't do anything. Forget what I said let's just enjoy tonight." I said while holding back my tears

I give Jisoo the mic and quickly get out from the stage. I ran away from there Rośe called me but I don't stop. My tears started to flow and It doesn't stop.

I go to the garden of the school and I find Mina there sitting on one of the benches. Maybe after the performance, she immediately leaves that's why she is here

"Lisa, why are you crying? What happen?" Mina said then she hugs me. I just continue to cry on her shoulder she just hugs me 5 minutes later I compose myself.

"Thank you, Mina, for comforting me" I said while wiping my tears then I broke our hug.

"Can you tell me what happens" Mina ask

"Remember that I said to our club that I will confess on Jennie after we perform" I said

"Yeah I remember that" Mina said

"I confess on her on the stage then she suddenly ran away" I said while trying to hold my tears again

"It's alright Lisa maybe she is just so shock" Mina said while showing me a reassuring smile.

I just smile at her I just sit quietly on her side.

"Why are you alone here Mina" I ask

"I'm waiting for Chaeng" she said

"Are you two going on a date at the Festival" I tease her

"No we are just gonna stroll" she said while blushing

"Penguin where are you" a girl said I think it's Chaeyoung

"I think it's my cue" I said then I leave them.

I walk towards the stage again and it surprises me to see Jennie on the stage. She is holding a guitar and singing.

"Thank you guys for listening but I have something to say. Earlier Lisa suddenly confesses her feelings for me after their performance and it shocks me. I don't know what to do so I leave."

"But when I see her being hug by another girl my heartache and that makes me realize that I like her too"

"So Lisa Manoban if you are in the crowd can you go to the stage" After she said that the crowd gives way to me to go to the stage. I walk slowly to the stage our eyes lock and my heart is beating fast.

"Lisa, can you be my girlfriend?" Jennie ask

Suddenly my tears start flowing. I think I'm the happiest person on the earth.

I don't answer her I just kiss her which makes the crowd go wild.

At first, she doesn't respond but when she responds our kiss gets deeper. But our kiss is stopped because Jisoo suddenly speaks.

"Too much PDA" she said

We just smile at each other. I intertwined our hands and we exit from the stage. She is finally mine.

Don't forget to comment and vote😉