Chapter 9: Saying Goodbyes

Lisa's POV

One month.....

That's all the time I left maybe?

They said if you been diagnosed with
Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease or CJD you only have one year to live. And I'm in my 11 months. I'm planning to tell my friends so they will not be surprised when I suddenly die.

I invite them to have a party at my parent's private resort. And luckily all of them are free.

Jennie doesn't know that I'm planning to tell them she just thought I just want to hang out with all of my friends.

I'm actually already here. I'm checking if everything is all set. They said that I don't need to prepare food for us because they will just bring it.

Sana and Tzuyu arrived first and guess what they bring.

They fucking brought alcohol and I already said to them no alcohol.

"Hey Lisa it's just for fun" Sana said

"Alright but your the one who's gonna clean if someone puke because of being so drunk" I said

"Bye Lisa" Sana said then she suddenly enter

"Yah Sana if you don't do that I'm going to do something to your face if you fall asleep" I shout because they are already inside. I think she doesn't hear me.

Mina, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Momo arrived at the same time. They just bring some food and drinks.

"Welcome" I said

They just greet me back then they all enter.

"Lili" Jennie said while back hugging me.

"Nini" I said then I face her.

"Hey Lisa" Rośe said

"Hey Limario" Jisoo unnie said

"Hey guys come in" I said then they come in including Jennie

My friend Bambam arrived first he's with me but he's probably in the pool right now.

Lastly, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo arrive.

"Hey Manoban" Jeongyeon said then we fist bump

"Come in they are already here" I said then we all go inside.

We find them already swimming in the pool. And they are already talking to Bambam.

I go to Jennie who was preparing our food with Jisoo and Rośe that are already eating. Typical her.