it can get worse anytime

"A new day, a new luck"

Steve thought to himself as he stood at the bus stop on Monday morning and waited for his bus. Just the long-awaited weekend and now back to school. "Life is really unfair," he says quietly to himself when the bus finally comes and he gets on. He sits down in the back, hoping to be overlooked by his tormentors. The journey is quiet until 2 of his bullies get on. It's Paul and Robert. Both are a class above him and thinks they are the greatest. Steve lowers his head and hopes they don't see him and sit down far away.

"Hey who do we have there? If that's not our little wimp " Steve looks ahead, trembling, and the two boys are standing in front of him.

"Hey .. Hey guys, what do you want?" He asks with a slight stutter.

"It's our job to remind you where your place is," says Paul.

"And besides, I still have a really bad stomach ache from yesterday. We had burritos for dinner and you know what that means HAHA, "adds Robert.

Steve gets nervous when he heard this. "Please don't guys, just leave me alone .."

Before he can finish his sentence, the two boys push him onto his seat and Robert puts his heavy and smelly butt on Steve's face.

"Oh that's going to be bad, Paul better take a few steps back Hahaaa"

Robert starts to press and out comes a big and nasty fart right into Steve's face.

"PPPRRRTTTT"

Steve can't stand the disgusting stench and tries to break free, but of course, he has no chance.

"ple   go    own   fr      e" he tries desperately to say, but his voice is muffled by Robert's butt. Unfortunately, he opens his mouth just as the next smelly fart comes.

"PPPFFFFTTT" "BBRRTTTT"

The stench now reaches Robert's nose and he has to hold his nose."Whoaa thats stinks".

Some classmates nearby noticed what was going on, but they know that you don't interfere in something like that. Besides, nobody is interested in helping him.

It went on like this all the way to school, until Steve's face was finally freed from the stinky butt and fresh air reached him. Immediately the poor boy takes a deep breath of fresh air.

"See you later Loser" says Paul and the two step out with everyone else.

Steve waits for a moment to recover and is the last to step out of the bus. He hears the bus driver chuckling. Apparently he saw the show back there but did nothing to stop it. No surprise.

In the school building, all students should come to the Great Hall because of an announcement. When everyone was ready, the director step on the stage to speak to the students:

"I heard several reports of bullying, so I called you all here. You know that bullying is bad and that is why we will now listen to a lecture about it "

For 2 hours the director, some teachers and social workers talked about bullying in schools, the consequences and that everyone should instead be friendly with each other, etc. As if such a stupid lecture would changed everything, Steve thought to himself.

At some point the lecture was over and everyone left the hall. As Steve tried to go through the door, he was suddenly grabbed from the back of his shirt collar, pulled to the side and pushed against the wall. He had closed his eyes out of shock and when he opened them again he saw Jason, the captain of the school football team and 4 of his buddies standing in front of him, all of them are brutal Jocks and Steve's main bullies. Jason had a firm grip on him and was still pressing him against the wall without anyone coming to help him out.

"Listen you rat, we know that it was you who told the director about it !! You will regret that, because now we're going to make your life to real hell you little fag !!!! "

With these words, the captain hit him hard in the stomach and let go of him. Steve immediately went to the ground, holding his stomach in pain. Jason and his buddies laughed at the sight and left, but not without giving the little one a few more powerful kicks.

"Great, can it really get any worse?" Steve wondered as his eyes filled with tears and flow down his cheeks.