Thrift store

I walk into the thrift store for something old but vintage as decoration for my new shared apartment. I walked around for 10 minutes until I found this old dusty lamp that I thought looked so cool. Only problem is that I was so dusty, so i decided to rub it off.
I began to rub the lamp and it started to glow, next thing I knew, time began to stop and a random glowing girl came out of the lamp.

"Hello, I am Anastasia you're genie, you get three wishes." The genie said

"Wait what, this must be a dream bc genies only exist in the movies." I said

"Not a dream, genies are real kid. So let me cut you a deal, lets just skip the three wishes and you set me free." The genie tried to negotiate.

"No way, how about this, two wishes and ill release you in my third, deal?" I said making a deal with the genie.

"Deal!" The genie said.

"For my first wish, id like to be a Billington air."I said.

"Sorry kid, can't do that. It's against the rules." The genie told me.

"What, that's so dumb, youre a sucky genie!" I yelled in anger.

"Little brat! I can't do it so ask for something else!" The genie said angry and annoyed with me. "How about this, do you know what a qedgie is?" The genie ask me with an evil smirk.

"A what?." I questioned.

"You don't know what a wedgie is??!!! Its the best thing ever." The genie yelled questioning. "I'll tell ya what, ill make the best first two wishes for you, sound like a deal??? Because wedgies are the best and I can make sure you receive one almost all the time and I'll make all your clothes you ever own invincible so you'll never lose a favorite pair of clothing ever again!."

"Okay, that honestly sounds great" I said, not knowing my fate.

"And with the snap of my fingers, your two wishes are my demand!" The genie said snapping her fingers. Thus granting thoee wishes.

"And for my last wish, I wish you free" i said, regretting it all later.

"YOURE WISH IS MY COMMAND LOSER!" The Genie shouted with glee. "IM FREE!"

The lamp then shattered to pieces and time resumed.

"Ah crap, I didn't know it was gonna break. Oh well, let me get out of here to go meet my new roommate." I said walking out of the thrift store and walked to my car and headed to my new apartment.