wedgie field day

Today at college, the school decided we were gonna have a field day, but they wouldn't tell us what the field day would be until the assembly on the morning of the field day.

Today I wake up... in my bed! Last night was the very first night that Sandra didn't hang me up by my underwear, she actually let me sleep in my bed, but... I was not wedgie free.... Sandra decided that she wanted to try something to me yesterday after the second day in a row giving me every wedgie. So instead of hanging me by my underwear for the night she decided to tie my arms and feet to each leg/pole thing of the bed, making me sleep with my arms and legs stretched and stuck, can't move. Then.... SHE GAVE ME A DOUBLE ATOMIC WEDGIE WITH THE SMALLEST PAIR OF UNDERWEAR EVER! Idk what I prefer, that or the hanging wedgie....
My ass and pussy felt like they were bleeding, every movement I made in my sleep, the wedgie got tighter and more painful. Worst sleep of my life.

In the morning, when Sandra woke me up, she changed uphur routine a bit. She got me out of my predicament, took of the atomic wedgie and let me get changed.

I got out of the tiny underwear and got into the outfit that Sandra layer out for me on my bed (I dont get to choose what I wear anymore, Sandra had locked all my drawers and my closet and picks my outfits every morning. Today at school we were having a field day so she gave me, a bright neon green tank top to wear, with a normal (not sports) bra too sizes too small, a pair of white shorts two sizes too big, a pair of suspenders to keep my shorts up and an even smaller pair of underwear than I had on yesterday, but all the underwear I own can somehow stretch beyond measure since they are indestructible, basically any clothing on my body become invincible. I looked ridiculous, which is always her plan and I was super uncomfortable.

So after I got dressed, Sandra came in and grabbed me by the back of my underwear and bounced me all the way to the bathroom. This morning she decided to give my underwear incredibly hard yanks and dunk my head in what looked like a toilet that she hasn't flushed in weeks, it was the chocolatiest lemon swirly ever, and she didn't flush it until I had consumed about half of it, meaning while she held my head under, she yanked my underwear so hard making me open my mouth, bringing me up but holding my mouth shut and if I wanted to breath l, I had to swallow bc she also held my nose. So I would swallow and gasp for air will gagging so bad and with only a two second breathing time, she would shove my head back in and repeat the process. After about 10 minutes of that, she finally flushed it, swirling the water around my head. And with an hour and a half until we had to leave for class, she hung me up and began her chin ups, we are up to doing 50000 in the mornings, and like before if she doesn't finish these, the next morning is worse for me. So for some reason, Sandra has all this energy and manage to finish all 50000 in 45 minutes. So with the spare 45 minutes we had, she decided to give me a bit of a break... well sort of, she yanked the back of my undies super hard and gave me a super tight bra-connection wedgie, and go get herself ready. She grab the front of my undies and brought me to the hook and hung me by the front of my underwear. Thats a break, to her....

After she was done getting ready, she got me down from the hook and week began to head to the assembly. So on sandras backpack, she installed these poles so she could carry me in a hanging wedgie, so she slipped the leg holes of the front of my undies onto the poles and off to the assembly we went.

When we got there, I was in so much pain and couldn't wait to just sit done, but... we didn't go in the doors to the seating area, she took us backstage...

"What the heck are we doing back here????" I question.

"You'll see" Sandra said with an evil smile.

"Alright students! You've all been patiently waiting to find out what this year's field is going to be!" The principal started. "Sandra, please bring out our volunteer for this year's field day!"

Sandra then took of her bag, unhooked my undies, grabbed my shoulders and dragged me front stage.

"This year will be the wedgie games! And Milly here will be the wedgied! Have fun, gain score points and let her have it!" The principal finished saying while she grabbed ahold of my underwear, unhooked it from my bra and yanked it well over my head and attached my underwear to my chin. Let the games begin....