hell of a life

It has been a month since I met that genie and was tricked into wishing for the worst thing I could ever ask for. I swear I spend more time hanging by my underwear than on my own two feet. It's become a normal thing for everyone I come in contact with to wedgie me at some point.... and can I say, I never get used to the pain, every little yank hurts like hell. And like my first day with this curse, I am used to help my roommate work out in every possible way for 5 hours a day 7 days a week. And that isn't even the worst part of my day.... I am actually a freshman in college and there i have been introduced to every wedgie possible and other torture methods. Let me tell you what happened to me my first day of college....

FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE:

"GOOD MORNING MILLY!" Sandra greeted me yanking on my legs digging me deeper into my wedgie. And lucky me, this won't get me down since my under can never rip....

Milly then grabbed my underwear, taking me down from my hanging wedgie and began to bounce me by my undies like I was a yo yo.

"Ouch... ouch... oww... OUCH! PLEASE LET GOOOO!!!" I screamed in terrible pain.

"No wayyyy, its the first day of college, and I've decided that an hour before school everyday that I would do 10000 chin ups so I need my trust ol' chin up bar. And if I don't get done all 10000 chin ups in before 7 this morning, ill have to wake up at 4 tomorrow morning and do 20000 chin ups instead." Milly said maniacally laughing.

So for the next hour I was used as a chin up bar yet again, and its not even part of her 5hr work out so ill have yo be used as one later too.... within the hour she only managed to do 8945 hin ups, so for me that means a lot more hell tomorrow morning since she didn't reach 10000.... yay for me....

But luckily for me, after that morning workout, a he finally decided to let me go, so I got a shower and got changed. I put on my college uniform with a tight cute pink thong (not realizing that was gonna suck wayy more)

So as I begin my walk to my first class, I ran into this tall guy with a letterman jacket on.

"Watch where you're going nerd!" Jack yelled at me.

"Oh uh sorry sir, didn't see you there." I said

"Didnt see me my butt. Ill make sure you can see everyone on campus." He said with an evil grin on his face.

And with that I found myself at the top of the flagpole hanging by my pink thong being torn into pieces.... if someone were to tell me that wedgies in a thong that won't rip would hurt this bad, I would have never worn them...

About 3 three hours I did spend on that pole, I was brought down only to be dragged to the boys bathroom just to be introduced to a swirly... and not only was my head dunked and flushed in the worlds grossest toilets, I was also wedgied during the swirlies as well, therefore causing me to scream, thus getting nasty toilet water in my mouth!

Then I was hung up to dry and I was left there until my roommate came to get me for her daily workout. And since she was late to her workout by one minute! She decided to extend her workout for 3 more hours, making it an 8 hour workout....

That's my hell of a life...