wedgie field day pt. 2

The first game was dunk tank, where they rigged the tank to not drop me in water, but raised the seat, created a rope with a hook attached to my underwear, and everytime someone hits the target, the seat falls thus me falling into some of the worst hanging wedgies ever. Idk how these students are so skillful bc not one of them missed the target.

The next game was basically a competition on who could give me the fastest atomic wedgie, Sandra has had a lot of practice and managed to get me in a double atomic in less than 3 seconds, she won that one of course.

Game three was one of those games where you hit the lever with a sledge hammer and you gotta hit the bell but instead of that, it had a hook with I was attached to where if someone got me to the top, it would stop and I'd hang there for about five minutes until it dropped me for the next person to go.

A lot of these games were just so crew. There was a swirly contest, there were rides that I hand to hang off by my underwear and stuff while everyone was having a good time, I was given a number of messy wedgies, from slimy, to mushy, to chunky, hot and spicy to cold foods in my undies. My ass is literally always on fire and always feeling like its bleeding, I just don't know how much more of this I can take....

By the end of field day or principal tallied up the scores. And the grade with the highest score got to hoist ne up the flagpole and leave me there until the next day. Now I know why Sandra did all that she did to me this morning. She knew she wasn't going to be able to use me for workout tonight. But idk whats worse, hanging from this flag pole with gravity completely against me or Sandra workouts. All I know is that I have to find someway to break this.... curse.