Part 18 : First date

Krissy's POV

After that Alex and I went out to get food Claire was already ready to go home. She didn't want to stay till late, so we ate the food and waited for Jason but he never showed up. It was 11 pm when we went home without Jason. The last text he send me was something along the line that he was fucking someone in the back of a coffee shop and that he didn't come home till midnight. That kind of hurt me you know, cause he was so sweet to me when we were in the hospital waiting for Claire to finally wake up. And then he just goes and fuck a slut. But who am i kidding? I got Alex now. No need to worry about Jason no more.

W are now on our way home. Me and Alex on the backseat, Ryan is driving and Claire is half asleep. The medication has made her sleepy.

"Kris?" I heard Alex say to me. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.
"Yeah?" I asked him.
"Did you hear what i said to you?" He chuckled showing his dimple. Gosh, when he smiles it's like heaven. Nobody can compare to Alex. He is to sweet for a gang life. 

"No, sorry. What did you say?" I asked blushing a bit.

"I was saying that you have to dress fancy for our date tomorrow." He winked.
"Okay i will. Thanks for the information." I smiled. He smiled back at me and grabbed my hand interlacing our fingers togheter. Like i said before, he is to sweet for a gang life.

After Ryan pulled up at the house we all stepped out, and Ryan locked the car door before picking Claire up bridalstyle. She squaled and tried to get out of Ryan's arms but it was no use. I chuckled and grabbed Alex hand again and opened the front door. When i walked into the living room i saw someone i really missed and two people i really didn't miss at all. Chaz, Lucy and Marco.

"Chaz!!" I screamed and ran towards him and throwing my arms around his neck while he grabbed me by my waist and hugged me as tight as he could.
"Hey chick! I missed you girl." He said putting his head in the crook of my neck while i did the same at him. When we released the hold on eachother he smiled so bright at me, and then hugged Alex Ryan and Claire who greeted Marco and Lucy before.

"Well, hello to you to cupcake." Marco smirked.
"Shut up Marco." I rolled my eyes at him.

When we all sat down in the living room, we chatted for awhile until the front door was being opened and slammed shut. And in walked Jason with bloodshot eyes and smelling like beer.

"Hey broooo. How's yourrrr grandma?" He asked slurring. Gosh, he is drunk and high. Two things that don't match well with Jason McCann.
"She died man." Chaz said looking down. Jason just nodded and shrugged, sitting down on the opposite leather couch that stood against the wall.
 What? No condolences or something?" Ryan asked his face turning from confused to angry and irritated in just a matter of seconds.

"Oh sorry man, where are my manners? Condolences bro." Jason smirked. Chaz just shook his head, stood up and walked away.
"Good job McCann. You know how much his grandmother meant to him. No need to be so harsh on him." I spat at him. I looked at him with my arms crossed and eyebrows raised, while he just looked with nothing put a mix of amusement and anger in his eyes and across his face.
"No need to get your pants twisted you slut." He smirked. I gasped and opened my mouth to speak but closed it again deciding it would be better if i just shut my mouth. Ain't in the mood to argue with him. I rolled my eyes and stood up looking for Chaz. I found him in the kitchen with his head in his hands and hearing him sob quitly made my heart brake.

"Chaz?" I asked softly.
"Hmmm" He hummed.
"I'm sorry for Jason. He can be... a little....How should i put this?" I said looking for the word to finish my sentence when Caz beat me to it.
"Harsh? Heartless? Backstabbing bitch? Yeah, i know what you mean." He chuckled cold.
"Don't pay attention to him Chaz. He is a little grumpy about what happened with Alex and me and he reacts it out on you. It's not fair." I said hugging him. He hugged me back and put his head on my shoulder sobbing a little louder than before, soaking my whole shirt. But i don't mind tho. His heart is broken by the loss of his grandmother who he loved so much and then the heartless Jason McCann comes in and being so harsh towards him, just because he decided to get drunk and high because Alex left with me. Gosh.. He is unbelievable. After a few minutes of Chaz's sobbing he calmed down and stood up.