Part 13 : desicions

Krissy's POV

"Baby, please say something!" I said. At that moment Jase and William came running into the kitchen and saw Michael laying on the ground now in a puddle of blood. Michael isn't that stupid to let himself get hit. Maybe he didn't see it coming? No, it doesn't sound like him. On the other hand, he is shot by Jason McCann. He's got the title of most dangerous criminal in New York and Florida. But still. I looked at Michael and saw him grabbing his side. He was shot on the side of his body. My poor baby.

The boys' eyes turned into horror. "You monster." Jase spat at Jason. Jase kneeled down next to me and took of his shirt. He wrapped his shirt around Michael's torso to stop it from too much bleeding. 

"Krissy, go upstairs. Well handle him for you."Jase said.

"No. I can handle him myself. Take Michael upstairs please?" I spat. Jase nodded and took Michael upstairs with the help of William.

"Why?" I asked through tears.

"Why what?" Jason asked casually. Looking around the kitchen and touching random things. I rolled my eyes and kept my gun firmly in my hand. Ready to shoot him, if he was playing games with me.

"Don't play dumb McCann. Why shoot him?" I said really loosing my patience with him.

"Just because." he shrugged. He hopped on the kitchen counter and grabbed a apple. I sighed and closed my eyes. I counted to ten and maked sure that i was calm before stepping in front of him.

"Jason. Why are you here? You made yourself clear that you didn't wanted me in your life anymore. So why come to my house?" I asked annoyed.

"Should i be honest with you?" He asked me. I looked in his beautiful green/brown eyes and got lost in them. His eyes have always  been so beautiful. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and rolled my eyes.

"No i want you to lie to me." I said with sarcasm dripping from each word i just spoke.

"Okay well. I love you so much and i miss you."He smirked.

"And now the truth please" I said crossing my arms.

"Claire want you back in the house." He shrugged and munched on the apple while looking me in the eyes. I couldn't quite see what went through his mind right now. Normally i could read him so easy, but it was like he just shut off his emotion.

"and she couldn't just visit me herself?" 

"She was scared."He shrugged. He jumped of the counter and walked to the fridge.

"Scared of what?"I rolled my eyes at him again. I don't understand what Claire should be afraid of. I think i roll my eyes a few more times they would just roll out of my head.

"Of you" Jason said. He grabbed a beer and opened it taking a large sip. I was shocked. My own ex best friend was scared of me? And why is he acting like he lives here? 

"Why would she be scared of me?" I asked him. By now the tears were threatening to roll down my cheeks. I really can't believe that she is scared of me.

"I don't know. Something about that she heard that you started a new gang." Jason frowned. I sighed and sat down on one of the chairs in the kitchen. Why should Claire be afraid of me? I've never hurted her.

But the thing that makes me confused as to why Jason is still in my house.

"You can leave you know." I said to Jason who was still sitting on the counter.

"Why? I love it here. So peaceful and nice." He smirked.

"It was peaceful until you came. So please leave now." I fake smiled at him. He rolled his eyes and jumped off the counter. He walked to the backdoor but before he walked out he looked at me and smirked.