Part 19: Jealousy

Krissy's POV

It's been a week since Alex and i had that date. You know, the one that ended so horrible. Ever since he has been avoiding me and shooting me daggers. Everytime i walk into a room he is in, he walks away and comes with a lame excuse to use the bathroom. I'd never experienced someone using the bathroom this much. And Jason is somewhat happy. He is flirting with me every chance he got. Claire has told me that Jason was behind all of the Johnson and Melissa thing at the restaurant last week and i hate him for that. He ruined my date with Alex, and the chance to finally got someone to love.

"Girl, you ready?" Chaz asked walking into my room. I sighed and nodded.
"Just a second." I said and went to grab my purse and my phone. Chaz was taking me out to grab something to eat and drink at Subway. My favorite. Everyone in this house knew that. I put on my shoes and walked downstairs seeing Chaz waiting for me.

"Okay i'm ready." I grabbed his arm and went to drag him out the door but a voice stopped us.
"Hey man, where you going?" I heard a voice that i knew all to well. I feel shivers run down my spine making us turn around, to see Alex looking at us with a blank face.

"Out to grab something to eat, need to bring something for you?" Chaz asked Alex.
"No thanks. Have fun with that slut little over there. Hope you don't get a STD." He scoffed. My mouth fell open at the choice of words of him. I would never sleep with someone i didn't fell in love with. The tears were brimming in my eyes and i quitly opened the front door and walked out. Hearing Chaz's footsteps behind me i hugged my coat tighter against my body. By now i let the tears freely fall. He is such a hypocrite, saying that Jason shouldn't have used those words to describe me last week, but is using it himself.

"Don't take it to hard Kris. He is just sad and heartbroken." Chaz said catching up me with me. We are walking towards the Subway, in case you wonder. It's just a few streets from here.
"Oh, and i'm not sad and heartbroken? It hurts me Chaz. And he knows it." I sniffed. God, i hate boys.
"I will talk to him after we get home okay?" Chaz wrapped his arm around my shoulder rubbing my shoulder in a comforting way.
"Like that'll help. He is angry at me, and i don't know for what reason. It's been a week and he avoids me every time i walk into a room he is in. It hurts me Chaz. Can't you see that? Nobody in this damn house can see that i'm the one who is heartbroken after everything that has happened." I yelled frustrated. It seemed like Chaz was taken back by my sudden outburst, but i don't care. He can know how upset i am about this whole thing.

After a peacefull silent walk towards Subway we entered the store and walked to the bar. I ordered my usual a Subway Melt and Chaz ordered a Chicked Teriyaki and we walked towards our usual spot. I sat down and Chaz sat down in front of me. We were chatting a bit when a couple walked in. I gasped and shook Chaz's arm.

"Ouch, what is wrong with you?" He said in pain.
"There are Claire and Jason." I pointed towards the couple that sat down behind Chaz. He turned his head and saw Jason and Claire sitting togheter getting a little to cozy togheter. I can't believe this, Claire said she needed to go to her mother and Jason was on a mission, well so he told. And Claire is sitting here with Jason.

"I'm going to surprise them." Chaz said and wanted to stood up. But i held his arm and pulled him back down.
"No way, we are going to walk out of here and going to tell Ryan." I said looking behind Chaz to see Jason and Claire all over eachother. He was holding her cheeks while her legs were on his lap and her hands were around his neck. I suddenly felt the urge to puke. My best friend was cheating on her amazing boyfriend with none other than Jason McCann.

"Chaz, i can't handle this anymore. This is disgusting. Let's get out of here." I said to Chaz. He stood up and walked to the bar were our food was just getting ready. he grabbed the food and walked out holding my hand. The whole way to the house i kept thinking about Claire and Jason togheter. Maybe he wanted to make me jeaulous. But he didn't even knew that me and Chaz would be at the Subway...