Chapter 8 : Failed mission

Krissy's POV

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I smiled and sat up to see that Marco was already out of bed. I walked into the bathroom to get myself freshen up. William washed my clothes yesterday so they are clean now thankfully. I quickly took a shower and washed my hair with the shampoo of Marco. After shower i brushed my teeth and dressed myself. I quickly brushed with my fingers through my hair and maked a bun. I put on my Jordans and walked downstairs to see everyone already eating breakfast.

"Morning sunshine." William smiled at me.
"Morning guys. Smells good" I licked my lips. I sat on the counter and bungled my legs back and forth. Then Marco came walking into the kitchen.
"No sitting on the counter cupcake." He winked at me. He walked towards me and picked me up. I laughed and he put me down.
"But i think the counter is a really comfy place to sit." I pouted.
"Not today cupcake." He winked. William gave me a plate with scrambled eggs and bacon on it. I grabbed a fork and dug in. Again i moaned. You have no idea how good of a cook William is. Just the simplest things like egg and bacon he can make it like it's something for a king or queen. He has to teach me what he uses to make it this good.

When i was done i put my plate in the sink and stand in front of Marco who was sitting around the kitchen table on one of the chairs. He smirked and looked at me.

"What do you want?" He smiled.
"When are going to Jason's?" I asked him.
"Soon cupcake. You can't wait now do you?" He stood up and walked to the refridgerator. He grabbed a bottle of water en chucked it down in one time.
"Mweh, i can wait. But i mean, i just feel bad for you for what Jason has done to you." I shrugged. "Don't worry 'bout me. Worry about yourself and your little friends." He smirked.

You know, it's not that bad to be around these guys. At first i thought they would be those boys who would lock me up with no food and water and just abuses me. But behind those walls they are actually just like everybody. They have to act 'though' so everyone feels scared of them. That's why everyone puts them like they are those huge criminals, but i've seen worse. In here they are like everyone else. Caring, humorous and full of love.

After an hour of sitting in the kitchen with the boys goofing around Marco announced that it was time to leave. He gave me my gun and i walked to the car. After a ride of 20 minutes to Jason's house we finally arrived. I grabbed my phone and called Jason. After 4 rings it went to his voicemail.

"He isn't picking up." I said to Marco.
"Call Alex." he said. I nodded and dialed Alex's number. He did pick up after 2 rings.
"Omg, Kris! How are you? Did they hurt you? Do i need to come and get you?" He asked. I smiled a little at him. I really liked him after the days that we were togheter. He told me everything and i told him everything. He was like my own diary.

"I'm fine Alex. But i need to speak to Jason. Is he there?" I asked him. I was beginning to grow nervous. Marco, William and Jase were breathing in my neck. They were the ones that wanted to come with me.

"Uhm, he is...... busy at the moment. He said that you need to call him back in a hour." I knew what he meant with busy. He was busy with Lucy. And even Marco heard that cause his eyes turned into hurt and anger.
"I don't care if he is busy. I need to speak to him right now!" I hissed in frustation and ran my hand through my hair. This boys were making me more and more nervous and the fact that Jason was so called busy, maked me even more anxious.
"Okay okay, i'll call him for you." All i heard on the background was yelling and doors slamming and more yelling. I rolled my eyes at how immature this guy was being. I meant Jason not Alex. After a lot of arguing i heard Jason's morning voice.

"What do you want?" He asked irritated.
"You have something Marco wants to have." I said coldly.
"Oh, so your now on the side of the enemy? Good go. Fucking him too now?" He chuckled.
"No sorry. I'm not like Lucy thank you." I said dryly.
"but who was the one that gave me away like his whore girlfriend was more important. Trust me, Lucy is worthless." I laughed. I looked at Marco and his eyes showed something i couldn't really get. I said a quiet sorry and he looked away. I rolled my eyes and continued the conversation that i had with Jason.
"Don't talk like that about Lucy slut." He spat. I rolled my eyes. Wow, if i'm gonna keep rolling my eyes like this, they might as well roll out of my head.
"Whatever, but i didn't get a reaction about what i said."
"What do you want me to do?" He asked. I could almost hear his smirk through the phone.