13.

You know they're going to use
things you love against you

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯↠◦↞⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Iris woke up to the warmth of George's body surrounding her. The curtains were closed and there was minimal light peaking through the windows.

The girl sat up to see Fred still sleeping on his bed and George with an identical look beside her. The girl carefully pulled the covers off of her and dangled her feet over the bed when George stirred a little.

"Where are you going?", he asked in a croaky voice.
Iris kissed his cheek gently before walking into the bathroom.

The girl had to talk to George. Her emotions were eating her alive and she had no control over it. Things were starting to get a little messy and Iris was starting to get a little scared.

When she came out of the bathroom, Fred was not on his bed but George was sitting on his, a little worried.
"You alright?" He asked Iris when he saw her walk in. She sat down beside him, "Us. Talk"

"You can tell me anything. I'm here for you"

The girl waved her wand and the self writing quill along with the parchment appeared beside her, floating in front of George. She wasn't sure how much she wanted to tell him but her thoughts just flowed out.

"I was really sick for over two weeks and I went to my parents. I know it was horrible of me to just leave but things were getting bad and I had to look after myself first. After much convincing, my mother dragged me to a muggle healer. She told me to take a pregnancy test"

At this point George looked at Iris with a gaped mouth. The girl was almost in tears and was looking straight at the ground. George wrapped his arms around her, "did you take one?" He asked and Iris nodded. "Are you pregnant?"

"No" she signed. The girl pointed at the paper motioning him to read it. "It's just. What if I was? What would we do then? We have just started this relationship and I'm not ready for a child"

"Neither am I but if you were pregnant then you could abort it if you wanted to or we would've take so much care of it and loved it and cherished it. Either way, I would support you no matter what. I promise you," George held her hand and gave a gentle squeeze, "What really happened to you,Iris?"

"The war. Something happened. Something triggered me. I can't seem to get it out of my head. I feel so stressed all the time and- anxious and I don't want to go to that bloody hospital again. I don't want to go to a therapist. I'm just so tired of everything..."

"You're telling me you threw up because of stress!?", He asked, dramatically shocked.
"Iris, you're dating the most carefree person in the world! You should've talked to me about it, we would've pranked some people and jazzed up the joke shop and laugh till our stomachs hurt!," He laughed slightly, "I would do anything to see you laugh so don't hesitate to talk to me"
With that the boy leaned in a kissed the girl and Iris felt a small weight lift off her shoulders. She might've not told George exactly why she had those panic attacks and what was causing her to stress out but it still made her feel better that he was so supportive.

Iris had been a little distant since that day onward and George was giving her her space. They were meeting up and she was having her laughs with him but all of it was only for a short while.

The girl came home from work only to find a letter with an oddly familiar red seal on it. Not giving it much attention, Iris opened the letter.

Dear Iris
Sending you all the love from Mallory and Will
Sincerely
Not in Azkaban anymore
P. S. Look out