8.

Honey honey, how he thrills me
Honey honey nearly kills me
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯↠◦↞⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

There was a strange giddy-ness that came with the name, George Weasley. The warmth that came with the yellow jumper. The smile that came with a fuzzy memory.

Iris felt more like herself than she had ever before meeting George. Maybe it was the fact that he didn't push on questions about the war or that they shared equal pain and trauma or that he was simply just a great person.

After her evening with Fred and George at the shop, Iris started seeing a lot more of the twins. Since their shop wasn't too far, she could casually walk over when she was bored or just needed a laugh.

George ran out of jokes for her name rather quickly but that didn't stop him from sending her pickup lines through owls.

Audrey had returned from her holiday with Percy and she was rather happy with it. The girls decided it was time to catch up with each other and so they sat in the newly renovated Leaky Cauldron, sipping on hot chocolate and talking about everything.

"I'm not ready to go to work yet!" Audrey groaned.

"What is the progress with Hogwarts?"

"Well, since the school is huge, repairo simply won't do it. Since we have time till August to get ready for the school year, we should be done with the building by June and that's a task. That's why I have multiple shifts in a day!"

"That's awful! Must be weird looking at Hogwarts all broken"

"It is. I see places here and there and remember times when things were simpler and we were just school children"

"It feels like so long ago"

"It does..."

The two continued to converse about school, work and their families when they were interrupted by the Weasley twins.

"Hello Audrey!" They said in unison.

"Fred George! great to see you here!" She gave both of them a hug.

"And ofcourse, Iris!" The girl waved at them.

"What are you doing here?" Audrey asked.

"We are actually here for our dear Iris!" Fred replied and Iris' gaze snapped to him.

"You see," He sat down, "When she was with us last week," Fred motioned George to sit down, "We came up with an idea" The older twin had said it loud enough for his younger twin to hear. A lot of people in the pub stared at them for disrupting their peace but the two didn't care.

"Idea!? Last week?" Audrey turned to Iris, "you were hanging out with them!?"
Iris simply nodded trying not blush too hard.

"You sneaky lil thing!" Audrey gave her a knowing look and Iris rolled her eyes.

"So, here it is!" George reached to his pocket and took out an Ordinary quill.

"No offense George, but that's a quill and not a very good quality one either" Audrey pointed out.

"It's not just a quill!" Fred scoffed.

"This is a special quill! For Iris!"
Iris looked at the boys in confusion.

"This quill will write down your thoughts on its own! So you don't need to write yourself on paper! Now you must be wondering how is it going to know to write your thoughts and not someone else's? That's where Ollivander comes in! You can associate this quill with your wand with a simple charm and it will only write down your thoughts. You don't have to hold it or help it." Fred explained.