His Weakness

Vansh's pov,

When I reached there, that bastard was touching Ridhima with his filthy hands. She was crying and begging him to stop. I couldn't see her like that. I took out my pocket knife and aimed at him. He got motionless. I will give him a slow and painful death. Suddenly my eyes met hers. She came running towards me and hugged me.

" I knew you'd come" she said while looking at me. She was about to fell but I caught her in my arms.

She trusted me. She was waiting for me. She had no idea that this beast was going to betray her trust. But I'll make it up to her. I'll never let her away from my eyes, from my life. I picked her bridal style and went to my car. Andy and other men were following me. No one dared to ask anything as they could see my anger. I came home and took Ridhima in my room and layed her on bed. When we were on my way, I told Andy to call the doctor.

I told a maid to change her clothes. I couldn't see her like that. She's not vulnerable, she's strong. But all these things must have traumatized her. The doctor came and checked her. After he went, I sat on a chair in front of the bed to admire the beauty in front of me.

"I'm sorry Sweetheart, you'll hate me for what's going to happen tomorrow. But I don't care. It's for your safety" I said to sleeping Ridhima.

I stood up and went to basement. As I entered, that bastard was already beaten up. I told my men to do anything with him but keep him alive. He's my prey. I took a seat on chair.

He was watching me with fearful eyes. I had a sack of salt in front of me. I took some in my fist and rubbed my hand on the wound on his neck. He started screaming from pain. Yes that's what I want.

I leaned to his face. "Do you know whom you dared to touch"  I asked him, smiling devilishly. His eyes widened. Before he could say anything, I tored his shirt and rubbed my hand on his chest which was full of red chilli powder now. His screams had no end.

"That's it for today, see you tomorrow....... Aksh" I told him and smirked at his state. I came out of the basement, followed by Andy.

"Andy, the moment he stop screaming and crying. Do that all over again until I come for next round" I said gritting my teeth.

"Yes Sir........... Sir........ I'm sorry if I'm crossing my line but......... Are you falling for her?" Andy asked hesitantly

I looked at him shocked. I don't know. But falling in love with Ridhima, doesn't seem wrong at all. She's mine to protect, mine to cherish. I smiled and turned to go to my room, to see the reason of my smile.

Andy's pov,

Vansh Sir smiled. Am I dreaming? I rubbed my eyes but he's gone now. I don't know but Sir is behaving very different from few days.

He was restless when Ridhima escaped. Why do it bother him so much? We could have find her, but he got involved leaving other important works.

When we reached the spot to get Ridhima. And we saw her in that state, I felt angry too. Nobody has a right to molest a girl. Touch a girl without her permission. So we captured that prick and Vansh Sir planned to torture him.

I never question his decisions but it's distracting his work. Until now he has only one weakness but now........... I think Ridhima is becoming his weakness.