𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔄𝔰 𝔅𝔞𝔡 𝔄𝔰 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔖𝔢𝔢𝔪 - Inkerror

Start from the beginning

Ink huffed and mouthed killjoy at Error as he crossed his arms over his chest, thinking of something else to ask.

Error scooted farther away from the other as Ink let out an excited gasp. "Could I draw you?!" Ink asked his tone loud and obnoxious making Error cringe. Did he want Ink to draw him? He was slightly flustered at the question since nobody ever asked him that. It would be nice to see a picture of himself as long as it isn't making fun of him. "Sure... Just don't make me look stupid!"

Ink nodded his head and grabbed a sketchbook from somewhere, opening it as he took a led pencil from the belt than hung from his shoulder. "Do you mind posing for me?" Error adverted his gaze around before reluctantly grabbing his knitting material and a base for a puppet, threading a needle through the base stopping so Ink could sketch the pose.

Ink set the pencil against the paper and started guiding it across the paper as he looked up from the book ever so often to make sure it looked correct. Ink gave Error a thumbs up once the sketch was complete, allowing the other to move from the uncomfortable pose. Error popped his bones once he was allowed to move, since they had grown stiff from sitting for so long they needed a good popping. Error reached into his basket of material and pulled out the base of a puppet he never completed, it was a puppet he had never finished and now was a good time to complete it.

As Ink worked on the drawing Error began creating the puppet of Ink who he decided to give the title of a frenemy. Throughout the short time they spent in silence, Error realised Ink wasn't as bad as he had thought. Sure, Ink can be annoying at times, but once the other wasn't babbling nonsense, it was nice having him around- Error couldn't believe he came to that conclusion, but he did. "I'm finished! Want to see the final product?" Ink uttered interrupting the silence and startling Error who almost threw his needles. "Don't startle me like that again! Now give me the stupid drawing."

Ink ripped the page from the book and handed it to Error before scooting back and standing up. "I need to go. it was nice chatting with you!" Ink waved farewell as he opened a portal with his large paintbrush, hopping through it and leaving Error alone. Error looked at the drawing in awe; it was of himself knitting a puppet similar to the pose he did just with a few changes.

Error looked down at the Ink puppet on the ground, picking it up along with his other stuff and quickly finishing small details; It was sad Ink left, he had planned on giving him the puppet. Error stood up and put his sandals on grabbing his stuff and opening a portal into the Anti-Void where he stored his material until needing it again. Error wanted to give Ink the puppet that way he wouldn't have to see it anymore, and with that, he set off to destroy two AUs. One for the deal they had and the second for Ink.

________________________________________________

Error had destroyed both SwapFell and UnderTone waiting patiently in what was left of UnderTone for Ink to arrive and of course, the guardian showed up. "C'mon Error I said you could destroy one n- !" Errors blue strings grabbed ink in a death grip as they tightened around him; leaving him dangling in the air in front of Error. Error took the puppet from his pocket and set on the ground in front of Ink, his cheeks slightly flustered a blue which confused him. 

"You aren't as bad as you seem, squid." and with that, Error released Ink from the cocoon of strings and quickly disappeared back into his Anti-Void.

Ink got up from the ground and approached the object Error had set down. It was a puppet of him.

"You aren't as bad as you seem either, Glitchy."

_____________________________

Word count: 1,792

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 9,657

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Error!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━