𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔄𝔰 𝔅𝔞𝔡 𝔄𝔰 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔖𝔢𝔢𝔪 - Inkerror

Start from the beginning

It took some time, but he had finally shaken the feeling of being watched and got comfortable, Blue, had reminded Error about practising his knitting and that was a perfect moment for practice, he took out his velvet coloured round glasses along with some tape he had stored in the pocket of his coat and taped it onto his head so it wouldn't move; not having ears can affect the way you wear glasses and this was the only way he could wear them without them falling off.

He opened a portal into the Anti-Void and grabbed his knitting material so he could begin practice, but a sudden noise caused Error to snap around and see the glimpse of someone ducking behind a wall, Error set his materials down and walked toward the wall peeking around it to be met face to face with Ink himself Error jumped back and hissed in aggression at the shorter who grinned.

"Hello, Error! How are you this fine- day?" Ink greeted Error who looked him up feeling weirded out by his opponent. "What the hell do you want?" He asked, his tone of voice glitched and laced with toxicity, obviously not in the mood.

Ink shifted his posture as he rested his hands on his 'hips'. "I just wanted us to get to know each other more we could be acquaintances since we have a lot in common!" Error scoffed at the other, letting out a glitched chuckle. "Friends? Who would want to be friends with a soulless being?!" Error uttered, taking advantage of Ink's loss of soul as an insult.

"You enjoy knitting I see, do you have any other hobbies?" Ink asked pushing past Error and standing over his materials, Error rushed over and moved his stuff away from Ink. "What if I do? It doesn't affect you!"

"You're right, it doesn't affect me, but it's interesting and creative!" Error doing something creative? That was a joke Error hadn't heard before.

"Go away!" Error bent down picking his stuff up and shuffling away from the other, Ink chuckled at Error, finding his anger cute.

"No can do, pal." Ink could've easily grabbed Error and mad him crash there so he could go with the plan, but something about making Error agree amused him. Error let out a sigh and stopped his movement slouching as he glared at Ink.

"I will have a conversation with you under two request." Ink raised a brow at the other and motioned him to continue curious to hear the requests.

"I will have a conversation with you if you leave me alone after and let me destroy an AU of my choice."

Ink was hesitant at first; he didn't like the idea of an AU getting destroyed, but he agreed to the deal anyway. He was desperate to make Error think he wasn't as bad as he seemed. "Okay, deal." Error took off his sandals and sat down with his feet dangling off the cliff Ink sitting a couple of meters away from him his feet also dangling off.

"So, what do you do to pass the time?" Ink asked as he slightly flinched closer, making a shudder go through Error's skeletal body. "Why does that fu- I destroy AUs and create puppets, what about you?"

Error was already annoyed with this whole conversation hobby it was stupid to him. "I draw and adventure around the Multiverse! It's so cool that you create puppets, could I see one of them?"

What kind of question was 'could he see one of them?' of course he couldn't see one! Error would never trust Ink with one of his abomination puppets. "No!"