As the others hid behind the couch, I stumbled my way to turn the lights off. Wait! I can't see! It's too dark! I slowly take a step forward and bump into something. Ow!

"Lou, what are you doing?" Harry whispers from somewhere.

"I cant see." I say in a low voice.

Taking another step, I bump into something once again. It's falling! It's falling! I try to catch it by diving on the ground. *Crash!* Damn it! I missed.

Right at that instant, the lights switch on. I look up to see Eleanor and Perrie standing right in front of me as I lay on the ground next to a broken vase. Eleanor's mouth hung wide open in shock. Her gaze fell upon me.

"SURPRIIIISSEEE!" I exclaimed, getting up from the floor.

This is not how I planned it in my head.

"Louis! Oh my goodness! You did all this?!" Eleanor asked still surprised.

"Yes!" I said, grinning.

"Hey! We helped! Don't take all the credit, Lou!" The others shouted coming out of their hiding positions.

"Oh my god! I'm...I'm speechless!" Eleanor said putting a hand over her mouth which still formed a surprised 'O.'

"Did you really think I would forget the day we first met, Eleanor? I would never. You are the best thing that has happened to me. I love you, Eleanor!" I said pulling her into a passionate kiss.

"Woah woah! Easy guys, easy!" Zayn teased.

"Yeah, you've got a yacht and a whole night for this and ... more." Harry added.

"Shut up!" I said.

"Yacht?" Eleanor questionned.

"Yup! Yacht and dinner!" I replied.

"Louis Tomlinson! I love you!" Eleanor said as tears swelled up in her eyes.

"I love you too, babe." I said pecking her lips.

"Let me show you the yacht." I said.

"Make sure you use safety, guys!" Harry teased once again.

"Do you want me to shave those curls off your head?!" I said turning around and shooting him a death glare as he and the others erupted into laughter.

*******

Harry's P.O.V:-

I'm so glad I set Louis and Eleanor up. They look adorable together. It's quite late. I should probably go to bed now, but I don't feel sleepy at all especially after that call I made in the afternoon. I just want to go and tell her! After lying on the bed for about thirty minutes, I give up and decide to go downstairs and watch some TV.

Walking down the stairs, I see that the TV is already switched on. I then spot Riana sitting on the couch with a packet of crisps in her hand. I walk up to the couch and sit beside her. She looks away.

"Hi!" I say, but get no response.

She continues to much on the crisps.

"Sooooo, what are you watching?" I ask.

Still no response.

"Can I have some?" I said pointing to the packet of crisps she held in her hand.

"No." She said pursing her lips.

"Harry, why are you here?" She continued.

"I couldn't sleep." I said.

"And... I wanted to say 'sorry.' I am sorry." I added.

Riana looked at me and sighed.

"It's not entirely your fault. I may have over reacted a bit." She said.