Chapter 4 - my name is Adrianne what about you?

Hello my majestic readers!

I wanted to say thank you all for the very kind comments! I hope you like this chapter. It's going to be long - but I'm pretty sure you'll like this one a lot! ~.

Enjoy.. :))

✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~

Adrianne's POV

Mrs. Andrews face was pale, and she wouldn't answer my question. It was like she wasn't even here - her body was still here but her mind and soul were in a completely different dimension.

"Mrs. Andrews!" I yelled as loud as I could with my arms folded together scowling, trying to look like daddy when he tries to look mad... Well, yes. Tries. He doesn't really succeed at doing so, though.

"W-What? Adri?" she asked mumbling in confusion rubbing her eyes like she just woke up from a long, frustrating dream.

"The bell rang twenty five minutes ago. What did you wanna talk about?" I asked as I saw confusion flash on her pale, restless face "TWENTY FIVE MINUTES AGO?" she asked as her jaw dropped, completely shocked.

"Yes ma'am" I answered holding my hands waiting for a response.

I cocked an eyebrow when I saw that she didn't respond. I heard some sort of mumbling, like she was trying to word something out but couldn't. Well, I'm not surprised why she couldn't. Her mouth was still hanging wide open. Like REALLY wide open.

After two minutes I started to get scared so I got on my tip toes, but couldn't reach her mouth to close it.

So I did the most smartest thing I ever did in my life.

I jumped up high with my fist up so I would able to close it.

"OW! Damn it Adrianne!" she cursed out loud spitting out a bloody tooth.

"Eh.. Hehe... Uhm..." I brushed my fingers through my blonde hair embarrassed.

"O-ok. I'll T-T-Talk to you t-tomorrow about w-what you uhm did" she informed me rushing out the door hugging her books and keeping them close to her, afraid that something would jump out and eat her alive; Or maybe punch her in the face... Like I did.

I'm such a moron.

I stood there watching her just so simply walk out of the room with her blue T-Shirt and black sweater hanging over her chocolate-brown knee length skirt.

With no explanation.

Just.

Poof!

"magic..." I thought to myself like an idiot as I found myself walking to my next class.

Where?

Huh.

Good question.

Mrs. Andrews POV

I needed to take a walk. Get out a bit and inhale some sweet, fresh air. Relax and just breath.

"Breath... What a nice word" I thought to myself smiling. Taking an actual deep long fulfilling breath I walked outside, away from all the distractions for a little walk in the park two blocks away from the Pre-School. The walk won't fix my stupid broken tooth, but at least I might be able to forget about the pain rushing through it's roots.

I giggled as I felt the cool wind blowing on my face and through my gshort brunette hair.

"This is all I need right now," I said ever so calmly as I sat down on one of the brown wooden benches in the flowery park, leaning back with my head against the back of the bench which my arms were supporting my head underneath it "Yup. This and nothing more." I added and looked up to stare at the beautiful clear sky which never seemed so calm and happy, so perfectly blue.