Chapter 1 - Before it all started

"Rise and shine, our little angel" I heard two voices say at once, rudely interrupting my sweet dreams. I rubbed my eyes, slowly gaining my eye sight back. I smiled when I saw my beautiful mommy and silly daddy. Daddy took me out of bed swinging me in the air "Daddy, if I puke, I puke on you" I giggled and he said "Huh, really?" and gave me a piggyback all the way downstairs to the kitchen, and mom followed us. He slid me onto one of the dining chairs and got out three eggs and I smiled "Pancakes?" my mom nodded and I jumped in my chair excited. Pancakes are the most delicious thing in the world. Especially if you got butter and maple syrup with it. Dad made an awesome flip with the pancake in the pan, though it (unfortunately) fell on his face. Me and mommy laughed so much my tummy twitched. When daddy finished making all six pancakes, mommy took two pieces of butter and stuck them on one of my pancakes, making them look like eyes, and made a nice big and wide smile with the delicious drippy maple syrup. I ate it happily and gave my second pancake to Austin, my little baby brother inside mommy's tummy. "Do you think Austin likes pancakes?" I said standing on my chair hoping to somehow see my little brother, but no matter where I stood I just simply couldn't see him "I'm sure he does. What kind of child doesn't like pancakes?" mother teased and I smiled and then frowned "Mum, why can't I see Austin?" "Adri sweetie, you can't see him because he is in here," she answered looking down at her big fat round tummy "He will be a beautiful little thing. Just like you" She smiled and I looked at her big tummy again and at her "Mommy. Austin is a fatty" I said sliding off my chair "Oh no, Adrianne. He is not a fatty, you silly little goose. He's growing, so that makes my tummy big and round. It's like that to all pregnant women" she said to me and I kissed her tummy and said "I hope what mommy says is true. I don't want your tummy to hurt from eating to much," I put my plate in the sink, thanked mommy and daddy and ran to my closet. I opened it "Ini, mini, miny, moe" I said as my finger landed on a pretty pink shirt with white thick stripes on it. I grabbed it and a pair of shorts and green socks. I ran into the bathroom accidentally trampling over whiskers, my little grey cat. I took off my barbie pajamas and put on my beautiful cloths. I glanced happily in the mirror, but then suddenly noticed my hair. "OH NO!" I squealed stomping my feet. I ran down the stairs trampling over Whiskers once again yelling "Mom mom mom mom mom!" running, I bumped into her fat big belly "Mommy! Can you braid my hair? PLEASE?" I said looking up to her with big, giant puppy dog eyes "Okay, sweetie" She said and I dragged her upstairs to the bathroom. I handed her two green rubber bands, because green is my favorite color. I looked at her beautiful wavy black hair rest on her shoulders as she braided my hair into two perfectly equal braids. I smiled wide and big, although, sadly, that reminded my mother I need to brush my stinky teeth. I huffed and grabbed my green toothbrush and my disgusting icky Micky mouse toothpaste and forced it in my mouth, although my mouth begged me not to. After those horrible thirty seconds - I got off the stool and grabbed my school bag. I walked out the bathroom and saw Whiskers hissing at me. I stuck my tongue out at him, and as I walked down the stairs he meowed something running away from me. Holding my little teddy bear in one hand and holding daddy's hand in the other, we walked down to Busy Bees, my preschool. I looked around smiling. Today seemed awfully pretty. Although my smile stopped when I spotted a man, beside the school's gate smiling at me. Not a friendly kind of smile. It was... It was a strange looking smile. He wore long black clothes and a hat - hiding his eyes. He scared me. "Daddy?" I stopped and pulled on daddy's jacket "Daddy can we go the other way please?" I pleaded, and he looked confused "Why?" "Just... Just because" I mumbled and he shook his head "Ok... My strange little Missy" he said and we walked away, and as we did, I glanced at the man just for a moment, regretting I did so. He was still smiling. But his smile was awfully wide. and his face was twiching and turning. Oh silly Adrianne, that's not possible... right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment what you think!!!

Thanks for reading :3

- BRit.