4. Girls just wanna have fun 🌶️🌶️🌶️

Start from the beginning

"That sounds like a bloody brilliant idea. Let me go get changed."

I left Scar in the living room and made my way to my bedroom, where browsed through the outfits in my wardrobe until I settled for a blazer mini black dress with a deep plunging neckline. I grabbed a jacket and my heels and went to get my partner-in-crime, who was now getting a bit tipsy.

"You know, Riley, the more I stare at this picture in your living room, the more it creeps me out. I feel like they are staring right at me. I really don't get why you love it so much," she said as she pointed at the painting of a red dragon and a silver-grey wolf that was hanging on the wall. I had always been really drawn to it, ever since I laid my eyes on it at an antique market.

My fascination with the wolf now finally made sense, but what about the dragon? Perhaps I subconsciously was linking it with the strange birthmark that it turned out I have?

Damn it- I was thinking about all of that again when all I wanted was to forget. What I really needed was to have some fun tonight.

A few hours later, I was happily dancing to the music on the dance floor. I had lost count of the glasses of wine that we had, although I was proud that I managed to fend off Scarlett's Sambuca peer pressure.

The bar was packed with people, and the dancefloor was pretty crowded. Countless warm, sweaty bodies pressed together while they moved to the beat of the music. As time went on, the music became more and more seductive- the DJ clearly knew that time of the night when everyone just looked for someone to hook up with.

I had to admit that I did not come out on the pull, but the lustful looks that I had been exchanging with the sexy stranger right next to the dancefloor were making me feel frisky, so my dance moves got more and more suggestive. His slim-fit black t-shirt left my mind wondering just how ripped that toned body of his was underneath. The bulge underneath his jeans was visible, as he continued to sip his whiskey, but he was still not making a move.

Madonna's Justify My Love came on and my mind was made up. I whispered to Scarlett that I had to go while I continued to sway my hips widely. When I turned to face him, I was not surprised to find that his gaze was still fixed on me and every little movement I made. Slowly, I ran my hands up my thighs, lifting my already very short dress little by little. I didn't want to be slutty- it was just to tease him. I dropped the hem of my dress and continued to move my hands up my body. As I reached my breasts, I used one hand to pull up my hair above my head while I tilted it to one side. My other hand gently caressed my revealing neckline and my now exposed neck. I closed my eyes and carried on swaying my hips seductively, moving slowly left and right in rhythm with the erotic beat of the song.

The guy finally got the message because next thing I knew, I felt his breath on my neck before he whispered in my ear.

"What do you say we get out of here?"

 ***

The moment we got past his front door, he pinned me against the wall of his hallway and kissed me hungrily, running his hands all over my body.

"You are so fucking sexy. It took all my willpower to restrain myself all night and wait until we got here," he said as he slipped his firm hands underneath my dress.

His kisses were getting more and more desperate, and I knew he wanted this badly. So did I. But after the day I had, it was going to be done on my terms- I needed to get back in control of things again, I craved it. I flipped us around until I had him pinned against the wall.

"Let's get this straight, playboy- this is going to happen, but it will happen as I tell you to or not at all, are we clear?" I spoke as I, in turn, slipped my hand into his jeans and squeezed his bulge a little. I clearly caught him off guard, but he seemed to be turned on by me being in control.