"hey..um..I'm sorry.."

Chae's POV

I entered the store to see Jisoo unnie treating her customers. I sat down at the chair opposite the cashier and stared blankly. I wasn't feeling really good because I'm not ready for today. I was too occupied in thinking about how I will meet Jiwoon that I didn't realize that the customer left and Jisoo unnie is calling out my name.

I was snapped out of my thoughts at the unexpected contact.

"Chae!Are you okay?You keep spacing out.."A worried expression was plastered on Jisoo unnie's face as she placed her hand on my forehead checking if I was ill.I shove her hand away and shook my head. "Ani...I'm just...I just have somethings in my mind to clear.."I gave her my brightest smile but the look on her face tells me that she doesn't believe me.I sighed."Unnie.I'm fine.I'm just a little sad that you know...Lisa.."I lied.I gotta though. She understands as she hugs me before bidding me goodbye.

I went behind the cashier to get my shift ready. I pinned the worker badge or whatever it is on my shirt. Please don't come today.Please don't.

But well speaking of the devil,here he comes.Once he steps his feet in the shop,his gaze fell on me.I smiled uneasily hoping he would just buy whatever he needs and leave this place asap.

As he placed his needed things on the table,I quickly scanned them and placed them in the plastic bag. "Thank you for coming to the store sir."I said my usual thing when customers buy their needed essentials.

I looked up the tall guy in front of me who is still rooted to the ground.He looks as if he wants to say something but is hesitant.I coughed a little to get his attention and once I did,he jolted up and scratched his nape.

"Hey um...Chae...I'm sorry...."Jiwoon spoke up.I eyed him and slowly nod."I was having my usual night walk and that's when I saw you walking.I just had this idea of um frightening you so I crept up behind you but you um got terrified and ran away.I'm sorry..."He apologized, looking at his feet. I slowly nod before a nervous chuckle left my mouth.

"Uh it's okay.You should go now."I gave him a awkward smile.

He just nodded and left. I finally exhaled the air cause I was holding it in the entire time.I was afraid that creep would do something so I was so focused on the thing I was thinking.

I was about to turn and start stocking up the essentials in the dental section when the entrance of the door ringed. I looked up to see who it was and my eyes widened.

Who is the person that entered the store?Any guesses?