Then, they gambled few more Times and every time Arjun won.

"She is really very lucky for you, Arjun" someone said from behind.

Arjun stayed at me for very good 6 seconds with a very light smile.

These six seconds word the most difficult 6 seconds of my life.

I didn't understand that what has actually happened but all I could understand was that Arjun has won around 25 to 30 lacs.

"Arihant, where were you? I was looking for you around for so long. I thought you left without me." I asked him bothered.

"Hey, how can I leave you here alone? I just went to washroom. By the way, what happened?" He asked and understood that he is asking about the game.

"Oh, about what's happening there? Your friend has won." I said rolling my eyes.

"Really?" He exclaimed.

"Yes but why are you so shock? This is his casino. Definitely he was going to win. After all, this is his casino and he must have arranged every pawn to ensure his victory." I said looking around

"You are getting him wrong. Yes, this place belongs to him but he doesn't do anything to make him win. Of course, he lost earlier too but the way he was losing today has never happened before and suddenly he won not even what he was losing but also more than that." He said

"What do you mean by this?" I asked him narrowing my eyes.

He was about to say something but someone interrupted in between.

"I hope I am not disturbing you" we heard Arjun coming to us.

"Congratulations bro. I heard that you have won a very good amounts today." Arihant said hugging him.

"Yes of course but this has become possible just because of my lady luck." He said staring at me  on the last part.

"What?" Arihant asked in confusion.

"Yes, because of your friend. I could want because she was sitting beside me. And hence, it is proved that she is my lady luck." He said again looking at me.

"You seriously believe that you have won because of her?" Arihant asked him in disbelief.

"Yeaah, why not? Isn't it significant?" He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Of course it is but I didn't expect you to give her the credit of your victory."

"Oh, she deserves it" he said again looking at me.

O God!

Can't Stop looking at me again and again?

It's making me even more uncomfortable.

"Well! that's a change in you." Arihant said.

"There is one more thing that she deserves more than my appreciation." Arjun said.

"What?" I asked in low voice.

He smirked and looked in a direction. A man came to us with a box in his hands. Arjun took the box from him and signalled him to leave.

"This is for the lady who deserves it best." He said while opening the box and all I could just gasp in surprise. It was the same necklace I saw an hour ago in that mall. The same necklace he was offering me.

Is he actually giving me this much expensive necklace just because I sat beside him.

I looked at Arihant. He was just smiling lightly. I glared at him sining him to stop smiling. He tried to stop it but couldn't.

"I am sorry but I can't take it." I said politely.

"But why?"

"Because it is too expensive. Even too expensive for a gift." I said honestly.

"You deserve it. After all you made me this much profit."

"I did nothing. I was just sitting beside you. It was you who played" I was telling him the matter of fact.

He just smiled.

"Shivani, doesn't matter what do you say. It happened because you were beside me. you are the one who has caused me this much profit and now as a gentleman it is my responsibility to make you feel worthy of what you did."

I looked at Arihant again.

"It's all up to you. I don't have anything to say in between about this matter." Arihant said defensively.

"Please" I looked at him.

"Please, take it. And you like it also. Don't see any valid reason of you refusing it."

Finally,he convinced me to take the necklace.

It was really very expensive and beautiful necklace.

"Thank you." I said weakly.

"You are most welcome." He said again intimidatingly glaring at me.

He looked at me as if his eyes left his impression on mine.

It felt as if he wanted to say something but he was holding himself back.

I came back from the casino or the party or what ever you call it.

I was lying on the bed. I looked beside where arti was sleeping peacefully but sleep was very far away from my eyes.

It wasn't like I  want to think about him but I couldn't help it. Everytime I close my eyes ,I see him.

I see his eyes.

I see him smiling at me.

I see his lips kissing my knuckles.

Oh god!

Why is he effecting me so much?

It is not like I am meeting a man for the first time.

He is just like any other normal guy.

'he is not normal' my subconscious mind warned me.

**********************************
Hey guys

How did you like this chapter?

What do you think about Arjun now?

What do you think will happen next chapter?

Rate this chapter out of 10.

Don't forget to leave your comment 💗

You know how much I love reading them 🤗.

Love

Kishu ❤️