JUST A TRAVELER (JGACOH part 2)

Requested by RM2611 GlimmerRules & momojang4
Here's there part 2 of JUST GOT A CHANGE OF HEART
___________________

Everybody's just a traveler,

If he/she wants to stay, then good for you

If he/she just came to visit and leave later on, then so be it.

Everybody's just a a traveler, but I am not;

_____________

It was almost a year after I came back here in Japan and gave up my career as an idol in South Korea. If you would remember, I left because of my ex-girlfriend who fell out of love in me. I cried for months because of her, I lost weight and became very introverted than I already am.

After about 8-9 months of crying my eyes out for her, I was woken up with the realization that she doesn't deserve my tears, she doesn't deserve to be cried and to be sad about, she doesn't deserve me. I remember her saying that I was too soft to her and I always treat her like a baby, it's her lost. I won't change because of her, I won't change who I am just because she doesn't appreciate who and what I really am.

Right now, I'm still in Japan, slowly reviving the old me but a stronger version. I am planning to go back to Korea to be a model. I don't want to be an idol anymore.

"Mina, sweetie, please come down here and let's have breakfast" My mom called as I was actually doing a yoga here in my room

"I'll be there in a minute mom!" I replied and fold my yoga mat. I also washed up a little and changed into comfy clothes.

"Do you really need to go back at Korea?" My dad asked as soon as I sit with them in the dining table

"You have opportunities laid here in Japan, why must you choose to go back there?. What if you meet her a—"

"Mom, I'm certain we'll meet again and there's nothing wrong with that" I interrupted my mom

"Anyway, someone hired me already and I must be there next month. If I fail, I know you'll be there for me, mom, dad. Just please trust me with this one" I talked once again implying my 'indirect revenge' to my ex-lover.

"Okay" they replied then we continue our breakfast while talking about some random things like the weather today and for the next days, or the football match of my brother, Kai.

The remaining days before my flight, I was just at home doing some indoor excercise, or playing online games. I haven't been updated in entertainment field because every social media platform I use, Twice was always there and I was trying to forget about my past so I avoided it as much as possible.

Today is my departure and me and my parents are already at the airport

Good afternoon passengers. This is an announcement for flight 89B to Incheon Airport South Korea. We are now inviting those passengers to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready.  Thank you.