BESTFRIENDS

Jihyo's POV

*sigh*

"Why do I even chase after you? You have someone already"

I stared at the both of you having fun, teasing each other while you're trying to chase her

"I got you!", I heard you say as you locked your arms around her waist finally catching her.
The atmosphere between you two felt romantic, the movie genre that I totally love but why do I feel like my heart is being clenched?

"ouch!! Why did you hit me?" I felt someone slapped the back of my head.
Of course it's you (Yoo)

"You're spacing out" she said then chuckled after.

I stayed quiet,not planning on answering her question

"Hey Nabongs, let's go home now, it's getting dark!" Jeongyeon then stood up waiting for Nayeon unnie.

"Let's go Jihyo" Nayeon said but I declined

"I'll just stay for a bit.Get home safely okay?"

"You too" Nayeon unnie said then walked away

*sigh* I think Jeongyeon doesn't even care for me. Yes she's my best friend but she seems to be drifting away from me when she met Nayeon unnie. She was talking about her most of the time, hanging out with her,and doing the things that we used to do. I don't hate Nayeon unnie though, she's caring and lovely and...she makes her happy and I'm fine with that. I don't know if they're dating or just Best friends too but it's more like the former.

The sky was getting darker than earlier because it's getting a bit late but I suddenly felt droplets of water falling.It was light at first but then it rained harder.

I stayed still not minding the heavy rain. It's getting cold too. I hugged myself while shivering.

"Let your rain drops on me...let me stay just a bit more to ease whatever this feeling that I have" I asked no one as I looked up

I was upset because the rain unfortunately stopped.

I stood up and walked home soaking. I looked around my house.

"Of course there's no one else here in my house, what do I expect?"
I walked inside my room and immediately stepped in my bathroom to change my clothes.

As I finished, I laid in my bed and slept

/

I woke up in the middle of the night shivering. I'm feeling cold right now that my thick blanket is not enough to make me warm. I don't to take any medication cause I don't like their taste. I couldn't sleep so I just stayed in my bed not knowing what to do.

/

I was woken up by the sound of loud knocks on my door downstairs. I felt like nothing changed from last night, I'm still feeling cold and shivering a bit.
I tried to raise from the bed and I succeed. I slowly walked downstairs searching for anything to guide me on my way down for I am a bit dizzy too.

"Hey Ji!" That voice greeted without looking at me then she went inside straightly at the living room. She turned on the TV as I closed the door slowly. I can't move normally

"What are you doing here Jeong? It's too early" I asked her. She didn't seem to noticed my weak voice and continued to watch.