MAID AND A MOM

"Sana, we don't need a pregnant woman here. You need to leave" Don Santiago firmly said

SANA's eyes went wide and thought,

'How did he know?, My baby bump is not big enough to be noticed yet'

"B-but Sir, please let me stay, I promise not to cause any trouble to you and your family. I am willing to do my job, I have nowhere else to go. Please" She begs

"What do you mean?! Pregnant women are very sensitive! And how will you even take care of your baby when it comes out?!" The elder asked, he obviously doesn't want a nobody to be born in his luxurious household.

"T-then at least let me serve for your family until the baby is born. I-I have to save money so I could feed my child"

The man sighed out of frustration and nodded his head

"Okay, the same day the baby is born, you need to leave. Understood?!"

"Y-yes sir, thank you very much!" Sana said and bowed 90°

You see, Sana is a Japanese woman in her 20's, she was looking for a better job that could pay higher than being a cashier in a convenience store to support her own studies and graduate in college here in Korea. Fortunately, she saw this one poster that says,

" Job Hiring
What: Maid
Where to inquire: Xxx
Monthly Wage: $100 "

She was desperate to graduate and she was hired and became a family maid. Her chosen university requires a very high tuition fee, therefore she needs to stay as a maid for the meantime and save a lot of money.

Mr. Santiago is a business tycoon from Taiwan, but currently living in South Korea. He's a very busy man with a wonderful wife, Celeste, and 3 sons namely, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. They would have been a perfect family if not for their personalities. Mr. Santiago and Celeste are both business minded, and when I say very business minded I meant they would go as far as forcing their children in an arrange marriage.
Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung's marriage were unexpectedly successful, they end up loving their partners and vise versa. The youngest Son, Tzuyu, was the black sheep of the family. He's a young man, also in his 20's just like his elder brothers, but he is not into any commitments, he doesn't want to settle down. He's a party boy, everyday he went out early and comes back at a very late hour smelling like he drowned in alcohol. In short, he opposed to the idea of marriage and do everything to avoid it.

...

"Tzuyu, son, please consider my offer!. Your brothers have accepted their fate, why can't you?!" Mr. Santiago and Tzuyu were arguing again, it's not really a new sight

"Father, it's not fate! It's YOUR will. I promise you I will work at our company soon and marry a woman but not the woman you choose for me but a woman that I truly love!" Tzuyu reasoned out

"But I want to see my grandchildren from you, and a possible inheritor for my remaining company. How could you find a woman you will love if the only place you go is the bar?!. I am not getting any younger, I want a grand children from you. I'll give you one year, if you're still not married after one year, I have no choice but to really force you an arrange marriage" Mr. Santiago concluded their argument and left.

Tzuyu did not take his father's words seriously and went back to doing his things, going to the bar, hooking up with different girls every night, but it was nothing, it's his guilty pleasure.